Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lol feedback response

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by greenreen

Check this out on the forum. A thread locked for feedback, yes you heard that right and like all after it they will be locked. At least it wasn't infracted lol

Image of mod post for locking:

http://i50.tinypic.com/107jqrc.png

Thread that was closed:

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/My-Final-Feedback

They infracted the rules of the forum. Plain and simple - don't like it don't post. People were Quoting A.Net employees which is a no no in the rules - hence it was locked.

There are plenty of other feedback threads still open - why aren't they locked?

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    "As with any feeback thread this will now be locked"  Way to go Anet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] UncommonPosts: 0
  • ScalplessScalpless Member UncommonPosts: 1,426
    They probably lock threads like this for them not to become 100 page long flame fests. It's understandable, although sounds a bit silly.
  • VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    Originally posted by elitero

Originally posted by botrytis

Originally posted by greenreen Check this out on the forum. A thread locked for feedback, yes you heard that right and like all after it they will be locked. At least it wasn't infracted lol Image of mod post for locking: http://i50.tinypic.com/107jqrc.png Thread that was closed: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/My-Final-Feedback    
    They infracted the rules of the forum. Plain and simple - don't like it don't post. People were Quoting A.Net employees which is a no no in the rules - hence it was locked.   There are plenty of other feedback threads still open - why aren't they locked?
    It's clear that you aren't very smart. Now, I don't like to insult people but there is a joke here that you aren't getting because you are trying really hard to defend this game. Think really hard about what I posted. Read the image.

It is clear you aren't very smart. Now, I don't like to insult people but there is a joke here that you aren't getting because you are trying really hard to find stuff to bash on for a game that you don't really play. =) see that wasn't hard.

They deserve any bashing they get. They brought it on themselves. You can white knight all you want and sweetcheeks my intelligence is never in question. I ride a rainbow colored pony through their forum because I can and I will share all the skittles I find. If you don't like the skittles, don't eat them.

Hahaha......I'm wanting me some skittles, please!  It's amazing how defensive these GW2 players are about their game, especially considering the topic of developers making stupid remarks.

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by elitero

Originally posted by botrytis

Originally posted by greenreen Check this out on the forum. A thread locked for feedback, yes you heard that right and like all after it they will be locked. At least it wasn't infracted lol Image of mod post for locking: http://i50.tinypic.com/107jqrc.png Thread that was closed: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/My-Final-Feedback    
    They infracted the rules of the forum. Plain and simple - don't like it don't post. People were Quoting A.Net employees which is a no no in the rules - hence it was locked.   There are plenty of other feedback threads still open - why aren't they locked?
    It's clear that you aren't very smart. Now, I don't like to insult people but there is a joke here that you aren't getting because you are trying really hard to defend this game. Think really hard about what I posted. Read the image.

It is clear you aren't very smart. Now, I don't like to insult people but there is a joke here that you aren't getting because you are trying really hard to find stuff to bash on for a game that you don't really play. =) see that wasn't hard.

They deserve any bashing they get. They brought it on themselves. You can white knight all you want and sweetcheeks my intelligence is never in question. I ride a rainbow colored pony through their forum because I can and I will share all the skittles I find. If you don't like the skittles, don't eat them.

Not white knighting - read the rules of the forum is all I said.

What is wrong with that? Quote from thread that more than likely got it closed on the OP. Galen is a known NCSoft employee (she was in GW1 alot to answer questions). It says in the rules arguing with an A.Net NCSoft employee is a rule infraction and will get threads closed.

"Asgl*********

Galen ************

Cant comment on sPvP not much of a PvP player myself but I feel some of the stuff you mention are issues with the players rather then with the game!

Example: "5 minutes later your zerg will be gone and an enemy zerg will arrive and take it back. " How is that an issue with the game? Its players who decide to to move enmass from objective to objective! its even bad strategy! leaving a small defence force is enough to defend a keep, the game even rewards you for defending, in the case of the castle, it rewards you massively! what more can it do? Lock the castle once you take it so as to ensure everyone will definitely ignore it because its safe now no matter what? that would be going the opposite direction you’re asking for imho!
    Worst yet taken objective isnt really meaningful in WvW, holding them is! The game really did everything right to prevent what you’re saying but alas some players dont understand what WvW is about and just are looking for the action or something!

Wrong players only utilize the mechanics in which they are provided. In this case the only mechanic in Wv3 is to be highly mobile preferably with a huge force. People often overlook this common WV3 mechanic if a hold point in wv3 is not occupied it decays so AN put in place this zerg mentality.

Galen*************

The PvE issues you mention are also coming from players themselves! something that really puzzles me is the appearantly large number of players that claim to love horizontal progression but turns out they all flock to vertical progression the moment it was made available! Horizontal progression isnt about power, its about having tons of content to play! Gw2 certainly has that but like you yourself said some people will never stray from content that rewards the most! thats vertical progression mentality I need to get more reward to get better and better! Gw2 implement both game play styles and to do that made sure all content is doable no matter what armor tier you have! Wearing rare armor you can get in a day allows you to play all of gw2 content but I guess some people just cant live without having the best possible armor and the best rewards! that means they will always flock to one place until that is nerfed cause no matter what anyone does there will always be that one place with the best rewards! always!

Wrong again game mechanics nudge people in to areas of the game which is most profitable and in this case most profitable for AN.

Galen***********

Disagree with the classes comments as well. Classes are truely diverse, not just in terms of skill but also in the way you have to play them!

Wrong again, theres no diversity in the way you play and its by design. You have x build for dungeon, y build for pve, z build for pvp. To prove my point look at the way stats are designed and implemented on gear you have 8 different stat allocations on gear and 3 are all but worthless."

• eliteroelitero Member UncommonPosts: 264

Originally posted by elitero   Originally posted by greenreen Originally posted by elitero   Originally posted by greenreen Originally posted by elitero   Originally posted by greenreen Originally posted by botrytis Originally posted by greenreen Check this out on the forum. A thread locked for feedback, yes you heard that right and like all after it they will be locked. At least it wasn't infracted lol Image of mod post for locking: http://i50.tinypic.com/107jqrc.png Thread that was closed: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/My-Final-Feedback    
      So I am white knighting and you are doing what exactly? posting on a third party site so that your voice can be heard. Right thats really constructive =) way go champ thats how you get heard.
    You are white knighting, you jumped the gun. The thread was a joke and was supposed to make you giggle - haha that person did something silly and it correlates with other complaints.  I've seen both of you tag team other posts so I don't think I singled you out without reason.     I don't just post about GW2 here, I post about lots of things. This isn't my only outlet to talk about the game either. If you think this is my only release you aren't correct, I also post on other forums and I have my own twitch cast where I talk about games I play.   Where were you when I said all the nice things about GW2 back when they had their manifesto in place. Non-existent because I didn't say them on this site.   I'm no champ - my left hook is horrendous, I'm brains not brawn.    
      keep it coming champ ! I guess you will be the amusement of the day today at work. =)
    If amusement is what you require Mr. Brady, lay off the reverse psychology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM2NQimHkTY

Here is a movie clip to amuse you - and I'm not wearing these stupid glasses!

Please, stay on topic. If you want better entertainment you can click around youtube, this topic is about stupid human tricks and viewing them in safe distance from our monitors.

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess, in this case its "stupid" human tricks amnazing

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

I don't care if you support the game or hate it, that is a pretty funny thing for a mod to say.

Any feedback means they lock the thread?  amazing ha

too bad boytriscuit doesn't get it, its funny

• vandal5627vandal5627 Member UncommonPosts: 788
    Yeah, that's actually pretty funny. :)
  • kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919

Topic: Guild Wars 2 is Great

Content: I am incredibly impressed with the team at ArenaNet for making this wonderful game.  I have been really enjoying my time, and feel it has great value for the money.  I will continue to have fun playing, and look forward to more from ANET!

Mod: We are locking this thread for the feedback you posted.

I mean, seriously?  What a crazy thing for a mod to say :P

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    There's already a thread about Anet moderation discussion. This could easily be there. And it has become a vehicle for bashing the OP. http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/368545/Forum-Moderators-get-heavy-handed.html

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.