Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Silly comic short about MMOs :P

myaxiommyaxiom Member Posts: 1

Comments

• HarutoHaruto Member Posts: 175
    Pretty much true half the time lol.

Eve Online, a world of infinite possibility. Click here for an extended Trial
    Dark-Wind Its War on Wheels!

• dreamsofwardreamsofwar Member Posts: 468
    Fucking white knights lol.
  • TymorisTymoris Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Funny thing is that most of the time the girls don't even have to manipulate anyone to do that. You'd be surprised how many blue balled knights are willing to take initiative to get in her good graces and by graces I mean pants XD

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Ever notice that the hero is always immune to female whiles?

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• TymorisTymoris Member UncommonPosts: 158
    Originally posted by Icewhite

Indeed, being a final fantasy xi player I remember the offerings for help to female players were about stuff they could have done themselves anyway if they put their minds into it:P

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    Originally posted by Tymoris

Indeed, being a final fantasy xi player I remember the offerings for help to female players were about stuff they could have done themselves anyway if they put their minds into it:P

I never helped just because it was a woman, or I help with info, since most of time its what I have the most on the game, or after I know the person really is good enough to have more power and he will stay on the guild and help others too, if not you can walk, you can call me mysoginist or whatever, i'm less inclined to help womans because most of time they never will stay and help others, they never have the brother of arms spirit

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

If by hero you mean the one gay guy in the bunch, that would be me, because it's hilarious seeing this all the time while playing. Happens in my guild all the time. The two girls that login suddenly get all the attention one in particular because she's single, the married one not so much. Sad really. Meanwhile from my vantage point I'm like yeah, whatev.

I find it equally funny tho that the girls often are the only ones that wanna hang out with me.

Cute Girl logins everyone's like HEY SUP HEY ...

Gay player says HI so n so.

Cute Girl says omg hi! Gay Player! Did you see (some show they both watch in common) last night?!

Gay Player n Cute Girl run off together to play in some part of the game where it's easier to duo instead of solo. Meanwhile Gamer Dude 1-7 are all grumbly because she's not paying them any attention even after giving her all those mats for new said weapon.

Happens all the time ;)