Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Youtube- Mortal Online Mortal Online FREE to play trailer - Comment's Pending Approval! Why is that?

DekapitatorDekapitator Member UncommonPosts: 261

I mean... with all the scandals,exploits and cheats going on in this game everyday.

I can't post a comment in the video unless to say it's the greatest game ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmjv-0gMK0

Please!... The first Darkfall was 10 times better than mortal Online , and Darkfall Unholy wars is going to be 100 times beter.

Yea I'm angry because they wont post my comment saying the game was the most terrible experience I had in the Sandbox genre.

Comments

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    if it's such a terrible game why do you play everyday?
  • kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452
    Originally posted by Dekapitator

I mean... with all the scandals,exploits and cheats going on in this game everyday.

I can't post a comment in the video unless to say it's the greatest game ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmjv-0gMK0

Please!... The first Darkfall was 10 times better than mortal Online , and Darkfall Unholy wars is going to be 100 times beter.

Yea I'm angry because they wont post my comment saying the game was the most terrible experience I had in the Sandbox genre.

and yet you feel compelled to go to you tube and watch it.then come here and comment on a game you have no interest in.they probably disabled comments because of the usual trolls that have nothing better to do than slag the game off.me i,m not into pvp,but each to their own i say.and they have every right to disable comments if people are just using it to throw insults.

• DekapitatorDekapitator Member UncommonPosts: 261

What a shame. 

They should disable comments and ratings.  What a Sad state this game is in now. 

My post on youtube wasn't trolling. 

Saying it was my worst sandbox experience and advising others not to waste they're time isn't trolling. 

Just pull the plug and let it go.

• CaptainObviousCaptainObvious Member UncommonPosts: 43

The reason for this was because members of the community had posted negative comments about the game. In fact the video did not receive a single positive comment while it was open to posts.

In addition to that almost as many people disliked it as liked it. So it was not giving a good impression of the game. 

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300
    Originally posted by CaptainObvious

The reason for this was because members of the community had posted negative comments about the game. In fact the video did not receive a single positive comment while it was open to posts.

In addition to that almost as many people disliked it as liked it. So it was not giving a good impression of the game. 

Outrageous image

• BadaboomBadaboom Member UncommonPosts: 2,380
    Don't see the point of this post. Everyone knows that MO is bugfest pile of suck. This is just kicking them while they are down.