It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Keen to invest in a new system after much aggravation trying to play Planetside 2 with 3fps or so in any decent fights and something similar in WvWvW in GW2
Trying to keep to around the 650 quid zone and, so far, I like the look of this machine from overclockers:
- Case: Antec 300 Gaming Case - Black (default choice, options available) w/ x2 Green LED Fans
- Power Supply: PC Power & Cooling 600w PSU
- CPU: AMD A10-5800K 3.80GHz @ 4.40GHz Quad Core APU
- Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A85X-UP4 (Socket FM2) DDR3 Motherboard
- Cooler: Prolimatech Panther CPU Cooler
- RAM: Patriot Viper 3 "Red Venom" 8GB DDR3 PC3-15000C11 1866MHz @ 2133MHz Dual Channel
- Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
- Graphics Card: Onboard AMD HD 7660D 800MHz @ 1000Mhz Graphics (DX11 graphics card options available)
- Sound: Onboard 7.1 Audio
- Optical Drive: OcUK 24x DVD+/-RW SATA Drive
with the 3 gig Sapphire HD 7950 gfx card option
Can anyone spot anything glaringly obviously wrong with it before I toss my money down the digital sinkhole?
Slightly worried there's no reviews on it on the site but it could be too recently posted for that.