Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12/21/12 What is the Last Game You Will Ever Play?

Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059

If it is the end of the world what game are you going to be playing as the world comes to an end, knowing that it is the last game you will ever play?

(PS: No, I don’t buy into the end of the world theories but I thought it would be fun to ask.)

Comments

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309

Probably still be playing Borderlands 2.

/sigh   Ah, Salvador, I just can't quit you.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782
    Fallout 3. Better get some practice in! Seriously though I think Pong. First computer game I ever played will also be the last. I think that is a nice symmetry. I will probably have to come up with some Pong style Japanese death poem to go with it also. :)
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    The game of life.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • TheCrow2kTheCrow2k Member Posts: 953
    The prediction is incorrect anyway, the end is meant to occur 12/6/12 or 12/7/12 depending on your timezone.

I would like to be playin MWO but sadly I will be at work when the end is nigh.
  • bingo69bingo69 Member UncommonPosts: 195
    Probably darkfall UW... since it come out... susposedly 12/12/12... if not well. League of legend haha!
  • Crazy_StickCrazy_Stick Member Posts: 1,059
    Originally posted by TheCrow2k
    The prediction is incorrect anyway, the end is meant to occur 12/6/12 or 12/7/12 depending on your timezone. I would like to be playin MWO but sadly I will be at work when the end is nigh.

I stand by my date. SEE HERE. First paragraph and on through the srticle. However, I do acknowledge that there are other, less popular, dates for the supposed end during this month. 

• wow.pwns111wow.pwns111 Member Posts: 108
    If the end were actually approaching and for whatever reason I was forced to play a video game as my last rememberence on this earth I guess I would go back to where it all started. I'd plug in the Nintendo and fire up Super Mario Bros.

"We have barred the gates, but can not hold them for long...
    They have taken the Bridge and the Second Hall...
    We can not get out. The end comes.
    Drums, drums in the deep. They are coming..."

• DeivosDeivos Member EpicPosts: 3,692

Pong

EDIT: Or paddleball.

"The knowledge of the theory of logic has no tendency whatever to make men good reasoners." - Thomas B. Macaulay

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J. Boorstin

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

Fallout 3

becuase I will survive...

and I need training.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    It will be pretty pathetic if I'm playing a game when the world ends.
  • phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738
    Well if it were to end 12/21/12 then Darkfall Unholy Wars will hopefully be the last game I play!

• phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738
    Originally posted by FrodoFragins
    It will be pretty pathetic if I'm playing a game when the world ends.

Well I guess it depends how the world ends.

But then it depends on which you answer... the title which says Played or the question in the topic that says playing lol.

• tort0429tort0429 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    Originally posted by Crazy_Stick

If it is the end of the world what game are you going to be playing as the world comes to an end, knowing that it is the last game you will ever play?

(PS: No, I don’t buy into the end of the world theories but I thought it would be fun to ask.)

An X-Rated MMO, because if I'm going to die anyway, what do I care how much my wife screams at me.  :)

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    PS2... As Tank said... For the training.

As a side note if the date is on the 6th or 7th that would be great as I won't have to take my practicum on the 8th.
  • DalaimocDalaimoc Member UncommonPosts: 29

M.U.L.E.

• MaelzraelMaelzrael Member UncommonPosts: 405
    Guild Wars 2 of course.

• DigironoDigirono Member Posts: 86

EIther Guns of Icarus Online, Guild Wars 2, or Prototype.

Might as well get some practice in with Guns of Icarus Online, GW2 to look at my Norns chest one last time, or Prototype because mass-murdering in a game like that is fun. Depends on my mood that day, I guess. 

• aspekxaspekx Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

Vanguard.

the protestant reformer Martin Luther was once asked what would he do if he knew the world were to end tomorrow. he replied that he would tend his garden and prune his orchard. if the end is going to come you might as well be found doing the things you know you ought and enjoying the things you do.

"There are at least two kinds of games.
    One could be called finite, the other infinite.
    A finite game is played for the purpose of winning,
    an infinite game for the purpose of continuing play."
    Finite and Infinite Games, James Carse

• spookymiaspookymia Member UncommonPosts: 57
    Lemmings
  • Bakkoda24Bakkoda24 Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Originally posted by spookymia
    Lemmings

Don't be a party pooper.

Age of Wushu Online hopefully.

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281
    Originally posted by Grunty
    The game of life.

+1 this ^

wisedom can be found in odd places.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988
    Probably Fallout 2 or Tactics coincidentally since I just bought the original trilogy. image
  • TacBoyTacBoy Member UncommonPosts: 142
    The Secret World, of course :)
  • KertKert Member UncommonPosts: 71
    I'd play hide the sausage with my wife...
  • tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Originally posted by Kert
    I'd play hide the sausage with my wife...

its the end of the world!

have the neighbor join in