Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will earth explode on December 21?

Any infos on earth exploding events on December 21 ?

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

Comments

• DesskawDesskaw Member Posts: 17
    Yes
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Yah some, I've seen two or three
  • CalmOceansCalmOceans Member UncommonPosts: 2,437

December 21 is the mayan prediction thing?

I heard it was just when their calender (sp?) runs out though.

• pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

Yes,

You should send me all your money on December 20.

Now with 57.3% more flames!

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    We're long overdo.

• ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398

December 21 is the end of an cycle , they said something will start

Maybe :

Annunakis will come back to earth ?

Meteor will crash on Earth ?

Magnetic pole will change ?

We don't know what will really happen but "we are sure" that something will start or happen

Less than 20days then we'll know :)

PS : @Youtube:search=Annunakis, Giant, Secret the pyramid of Gizet

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

NO! God, will people stop this bollocks! Mayans never said anything about that. If anything, it means a greater mental change, like a new Eon or Era coming. Which seems plausible, given how many things in human life these days are going haywire. I think we generally slowly enter a sort of new Era, like the past 2000 years were another Era which now ends. I would not fix it magically on a date. But if you like to think that 21st December marks the beginning of the Age of Aquarius, and it motivates you to change for better, by all means do so. Just don't expect trumpets in the sky or aliens or comets.

But there IS not prediction of the "end of the world" at that day, outside of media fabricated hysteria. Do not spread this nonsense. It could coerce sensitive people or teenagers to harm themselves, and that's not funny.

Originally posted by Scellow

December 21 is the end of an cycle , they said something will start

Maybe :

Annunakis will come back to earth ?

Meteor will crash on Earth ?

Magnetic pole will change ?

We don't know what will really happen but "we are sure" that something will start or happen

Less than 20days then we'll know :)

PS : @Youtube:search=Annunakis, Giant, Secret the pyramid of Gizet

It's about time my Anunaki brethren take me home. This prank dropping me here has lost it's appeal.

And no, you Manlings won't even notice. So if Elikals account goes silent past 22nd you know I am back home. ;)

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• YakamomotoYakamomoto Member Posts: 363
    Damn, the world is going to end before Star Citizen is released :(
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

FunCom thinks so*

*Hot links removed.

Upcoming alternate reality game

Mankind has been warned. On December 21st there will be a cataclysmic event that marks the end of time as we know it. It is time to prepare.

Leading up to this world-changing event is a brand new alternate reality game (ARG) set in and around The Secret World universe, which will allow you to better prepare for what is to come. If you have never participated in an ARG event before, this is your perfect chance.

And quite possibly your last.

This might be your one chance to save yourself from this inevitable cosmic event, and we encourage you to pre-register to take part in the ARG. Pre-registration is free and available on the web. The ARG will start in a few days and this is one train you do not want to miss.

You do not need to be an active The Secret World player to take part, but if you are, note that exclusive prizes will be offered to all those who participate and that you will be able to enjoy these before everything comes to one last, screeching halt on December 21st.

Sincerely,
    FUNCOM

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857

The 21st marks the end of the 13th baktun (large unit of time, lasts ~400 years) of the current age in the Mayan calender.

It does not end there, it does not indicate a cataclysmic event, it is no more special than the year 2000 AD was. There is a 14th baktun.

Hell, the Mayans predicted events slated to occur long after the 21st, for example there's supposed to be some kind of reborn mayan king popping up way off in 4,772 AD

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

• mochipixelsmochipixels Member UncommonPosts: 144

The earth will not explode on Dec. 21....

Instead, some of us will wake up imbued with new powers.  Those powers will scare us at first and force many into hiding, but one brave soul will create a home for these new evolutions of humanity - one might call it a school for the gifted.  This will usher in the dawn of a new age.

• SeiTieSSeiTieS Member Posts: 21
    No, i don't believe on the end of the world on december 21
  • CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

?(??????•??)? <- Me on the 21st

Curse you for not accepting my text emotes :(

It most likely wont, but ill be running around screaming during that time

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    Yup.  That''s why I'm living on Neptune for a while.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• KiraRebornKiraReborn Member Posts: 10
    the idea that the world will end is BS. heck the week of december--14th-21st--is actually a mayan holiday of celebration and besides the fact that their calender ends is no cause for alarm when you think about it from a logic perspective. Think for a second, it's mathmatically difficult to predict anything without computers or calculators given their current tech so predicting nearly 5000 years in the future is not only mind blowing but a huge headache. It wouldnt surprise me if they just got tired of trying so hard. Regardless, the only doomsday event to happen is the asteroid that will have a possible 1 in 300 chance of hitting us when it comes between the earth and moon in--cant remember the exact date--say 2032 and thats actual fact not religious or otherwise panic enduced fiction.
  • KiraRebornKiraReborn Member Posts: 10
    anyways if it does end ill have plenty to say i told you so if we die though highly unlikely XD
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by KiraReborn
    anyways if it does end ill have plenty to say i told you so if we die though highly unlikely XD

If everyone's dead, who are you going to say it to.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • terzyterzy Member Posts: 2
    I have better question: will psy get 1 billion views on youtube until 21. december 2012?
  • InterestingInteresting Member UncommonPosts: 972
    Remember folks, whatever happens its staged to deceive those who survive.
  • ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662
    What if the world doesn't end on Dec. 21st?  What are we supposed to do then?  Is there another doomsday date that we can look forward to?

• GokuryuGokuryu Member Posts: 8
    I heard on the 21st of dec everyone will fart at the same time and cause global warming... Seriously, enough of this s**t. Every gaming thread I find talks about this junk crack pot. Do research about the mayan's (not wikigarbage) and understand it's a calender is just being finished. 

www.allqcc.com free android apps. Free feels so good!

• DarthRichardsonDarthRichardson Member Posts: 7
    Just like it was supposed to end on Y2K right? It won't be a change we can recognize immediately on that day. I think the end of the Mayan Calendar represents a bigger, more gradual, more systemic shift in value systems; it's something we will look back after decades and say, "that was a turning point for humanity."
  • BarrikorBarrikor Member UncommonPosts: 373

Originally posted by Zindaihas
    What if the world doesn't end on Dec. 21st?  What are we supposed to do then?  Is there another doomsday date that we can look forward to?

Then we're stuck waiting until 2038 (Year 2038 problem), or 2060 (Isaac Newton), or the "recalculated" version of Isaac Newton which gives us 2013, but if you put 2013 onto the lunar calender 2013 starts on Dec 21 2012, and we're back where we started =)

Originally posted by Gokuryu
    Do research about the mayan's (not wikigarbage) and understand it's a calender is just being finished. 

Shhhhhhhhh don't spoil it, the duped people might hear you say that.