Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is going to be Epic

Desiderium2012Desiderium2012 Member UncommonPosts: 37

I'm not one to advocate a upcoming game, but I have not been so excited about the devlopment of a game for a looong time.

Alot of nay sayers on these forums, but I encourage everyone to do their own digging around here and read about this game for yourself, watch the interviews Markee Dragon (Easy find on YouTube), most importantly go check out the official forums @ www.greedmonger.com

The community this game has going in second to none. by far the most enjoyable forum I have ever been apart of. 

What Jason is doing with Greed Monger is something that should have been done long ago.

Any MMO gamer who loved the way MMO's use to be owes it to themselves to atleast read up on this title and see if it is for you.

If WoW was your 1st MMO and you were "raised" on Themeparks, you should look into this aswell you'll be in for a treat when you see the roots of this genre in action.

Comments

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

As far as I know, there is no game yet...

Things always look pretty on paper but their successful implementation is entirely different story.

• Desiderium2012Desiderium2012 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Originally posted by Gdemami

As far as I know, there is no game yet...

Things always look pretty on paper but their successful implementation is entirely different story.

Paragraph #1   "Upcoming"     "Development"    :)

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    Where's the poster that was calling everyone shills a while back? I think she might have been right in this case........

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• Desiderium2012Desiderium2012 Member UncommonPosts: 37
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern
    Where's the poster that was calling everyone shills a while back? I think she might have been right in this case........

Hardly :)

Just excited about this game and happy to see someone taking a game in this direction, but if you want to pay me for stating my opinion, I'll send you my PayPal information

• waffleyonewaffleyone Member Posts: 29
    Originally posted by Desiderium2012
    Originally posted by WhiteLantern

Hardly :)

Just excited about this game and happy to see someone taking a game in this direction, but if you want to pay me for stating my opinion, I'll send you my PayPal information

http://stopsay.in/epic

• aWRAYaWRAY Member Posts: 84

Yes, everyone please watch the interview Jason had with Markee Dragon. I watched the entire video yesterday because the first 10 minutes were so entertaining. Very unprofessional to say the least. I'll keep all other comments to myself :)

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563

Why do I get the feeling that Greed Monger will be the next Mortal Online.