Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Repopulation: Social Skills & PvP Detailed in Latest Letter

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The latest state of the game letter has been posted on The Repopulation's site. While no patch was released in November, the letter indicates that the team was at work on significant additions that will be deployed in December including PvP additions and the new social skill, "Entertainment".

Equally important is the addition of many of the games PvP features. We've made it easier to players to identify opposing factions, and introduced PvP related extensions to both missions and engagements. PvP wasn't the only improvement for engagements though this month. We also introduced a new "cooties" system which opens the door for a number of interesting new engagement types. We have opened a new fast recurring PvP engagement that takes advantage of all these features and given players the ability to teleport to it for testing.

Read the full letter on The Repopulation's site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147

Very nice

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Drooooooooooooooool  indeed!!!  Can't wait!

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• Dunamis1701Dunamis1701 Member Posts: 1

Sci-fi... Sandbox... MMORPG ...

Three words I've been waiting a long time to hear together in a description of a new MMO.  This one looks like it could genuinely deliver on those as well...  I will be watching with great anticipation. 

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096
    I can hardly wait for this

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)