Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Duel sub. AOC + TSW

KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

I wonder id FC would ever consider this, a subscription price plan to play both games but at a slightly lesser than cost than both individually.

I am subbing to TSW atm but cant really afford to pay for two. I play AOC on the ftp model but cannot access my god slayer content.

I think it would cost be around £22 for both, so say do both for £16 would be reasonable.

Comments

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147
    Like SOE's all access pass? 19.99$  month and you can play all games, is actualy a good buy. But since most their games are second rate now :/ ............ Funcom does have a few decent games, and would be a worthy addition to promote their games and pick up some population.
  • KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608
    Yes just like that I guess. I think it would increae their profits and population in both games.
  • OrtwigOrtwig Member UncommonPosts: 1,163
    There's a number of ways they could promote both games -- this sounds like a good addition.  Another suggestion that was being tossed around was free Kingsmouth in TSW, so perhaps something like the same could be done for AOC for the starting zones.  I think there was some talk about some upcoming changes to the advertising and business models, so we'll have to wait and see.
  • TheSedatedTheSedated Member Posts: 82
    I'd say they should make an all access pass for all their games. Let it be 25€ or something for TSW, AoC and AO. Think that would pull some new blood into all three games. I think a lot of people who didn't try TSW, AoC and AO would consider to pay 25€ to test all content of these three games for a month or two and if they're happy with one or more of these games, they can choose between 25€ for all three or 17€ (thanks to VAT) for one of them. I'd totally do it to keep one of my AO accounts and the TSW account open.
  • OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147
    Originally posted by TheSedated
    I'd say they should make an all access pass for all their games. Let it be 25€ or something for TSW, AoC and AO. Think that would pull some new blood into all three games. I think a lot of people who didn't try TSW, AoC and AO would consider to pay 25€ to test all content of these three games for a month or two and if they're happy with one or more of these games, they can choose between 25€ for all three or 17€ (thanks to VAT) for one of them. I'd totally do it to keep one of my AO accounts and the TSW account open.

I would sub in a heart beat. I sub to SOE all access pass just for that reason. If i get bored with one i can just jump around, and for the price it is well worth it.

• sp1cexsp1cex Member UncommonPosts: 27
    How do you duel a sub?
  • YakamomotoYakamomoto Member Posts: 363

+1 for an all access pass.

I'd really like to play some of the new premium content of AoC, this game gets better and better, still loving it and subbin approximately 3-4 months a year, but I'm more into TSW right now

• gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Would be nice. Never played AOC and Anarchy Online, but would love to try them.

Hodor!

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

My apologies. Totally forgot about AO, I would be able to try that out with such a subscription model.

DO it, Do it, Do it... oh wait FC not here.. :/

• JerYnkFanJerYnkFan Member UncommonPosts: 342
    This is a good idea