Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Empty PvE Zones across most Servers > Server Merge ??

123457»

Comments

• emikochanemikochan StaffordPosts: 284Member Uncommon
    If guesting was in from the start things would have been a lot better :/ I could have played with all my friends and not just the ones on my server.

• ToxiaToxia Lake Charles, LAPosts: 1,319Member Uncommon

I am in 7 different guilds, each for their own aspect of the game, and the only one empty(as in, no one online) is the MMORPG.COM guild. Guess you guys like to hit it n quit it. but the pvp guild, spvp guild, pve guild, FOTM guilds(two guilds, one for lower levels one for higher) and dungeon guilds are full of people online(some repping, some not, but online)

I cant speak for server population, but my guilds are hopping along just fine, so to me, imo, game is fine.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• NaughtyPNaughtyP Edmonton, ABPosts: 793Member
    They included all the best drop rates, content and gear into a single dungeon. Why go anywhere else? Devs shot themselves in the foot. Gonna be a while before it gets any better in the zones.

Enter a whole new realm of challenge and adventure.

• CalerxesCalerxes LondonPosts: 1,630Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by NaughtyP
    They included all the best drop rates, content and gear into a single dungeon. Why go anywhere else? Devs shot themselves in the foot. Gonna be a while before it gets any better in the zones.

Look at the date of the OP.

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• TimzillaTimzilla Ramona, CAPosts: 437Member

Originally posted by Kyleran
    Originally posted by Random_mage Wow, people are dense. Hes saying the lower level zones are empty and there needs to be a way to fix that. Dont be fooled by the full notice on the server status screen. It simply means the server is full, not active players, but full of accounts created. If the servers were full as stated, there may be a log in que, and we would get more notices that we could leave the overflow server. I havent gotten any of this, even though my server is full. Also, there is no longer a queue to enter the eternal battlegrounds, which is a nice, but goes to show that the server pops are down. Sorry, but its the truth.
    It is surprising how many people are totally missing the OP's point, however there hasn't been a theme park game made that hasn't fallen prey to this particular issue.

About the only way to fix it is to figure out a way to get an influx of new players, I'd say the holidays will bring another round along with folks who may reroll an alt when they have some extra free time to play.

With most games it's a blessing for latecomers when the early zones thin out. GW2 mechanics turn very grindy when you don't have a zerg to play along with.
123457»