Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xfire and Far Cry 3?

steelrain666steelrain666 minneapolis, MNPosts: 140Member Uncommon
I was wondering how this game is already in 6th posistion when it isn't even out till dec 4th? 

Comments

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Matrix, NYPosts: 936Member Uncommon
    It was released in europe already.

My own website for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and many other games. You can find rare mods, my characters, screenshots and RP stories

http://skyrimvendayn.blog.fc2.com/

• SalengerSalenger Pottageville, ONPosts: 541Member Uncommon
    Europe Release as above stated, im playing it atm and well, soon to be #1, definitely FPS GOTY.

FarCry 3 is a reminder of how much better single player games still are than MMO's, best game ive played since Skyrim.
  • steelrain666steelrain666 minneapolis, MNPosts: 140Member Uncommon
    Thanks, just wondering since I was waiting to play it and it wasn't out till the 4th in North America. I always forget it's a global economy that we live in.
  • ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member Common
    It's awesome - its like skyrim as a fps.
    Top 3 games this year to me are all fps, but all wildly different to each other (and the boring console shooter norm of cod54023: more man shooter action)

Farcry 3
    Dishonoured
    Planetside 2

Normally you only get 1 game a year if that quality, like skyrim last year.

This year has been an awesome year for games.
  • ReklawReklaw Am.Posts: 6,495Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by ShakyMo
    It's awesome - its like skyrim as a fps.
    Top 3 games this year to me are all fps, but all wildly different to each other (and the boring console shooter norm of cod54023: more man shooter action)

Farcry 3
    Dishonoured
    Planetside 2

Normally you only get 1 game a year if that quality, like skyrim last year.

This year has been an awesome year for games.

Agree with the first 2 on your list but have to replace Planetside2 for Borderlands personaly. Must say I like to add Max Payne 3 and most like put Assasins Creed 3 in there aswell as not bought/played just yet.

But already looking forward to 2013....that is if things get released as planned. Think it even going to be a better year for me.

• ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member Common
    I like borderlands
    But I hate its day 1 dlc shenanigans
  • fenistilfenistil GliwicePosts: 3,005Member
    I like borderlands

That's why I haven't bought Borderlands 2 and I will not until it is complete edition with all dlc's and stuffs avabile and for discounted price.   I don't agree with DLC's and Season Passes garbage and stuff like that.

• ReklawReklaw Am.Posts: 6,495Member Uncommon
    I like borderlands

I didn't even know about that, but regardless I am having great fun with the game, to be honost I never pay much attention on DLC's. If I would I might deny myself as a gamer the fun and pleasure some games can provide even without a DLC.