Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Duel sub. AOC + TSW

KroxMalonKroxMalon swindonPosts: 409Member

I wonder id FC would ever consider this, a subscription price plan to play both games but at a slightly lesser than cost than both individually.

I am subbing to TSW atm but cant really afford to pay for two. I play AOC on the ftp model but cannot access my god slayer content.

I think it would cost be around £22 for both, so say do both for £16 would be reasonable.

Comments

• OnomasOnomas USAPosts: 1,129Member Uncommon
    Like SOE's all access pass? 19.99$  month and you can play all games, is actualy a good buy. But since most their games are second rate now :/ ............ Funcom does have a few decent games, and would be a worthy addition to promote their games and pick up some population.
  • KroxMalonKroxMalon swindonPosts: 409Member
    Yes just like that I guess. I think it would increae their profits and population in both games.
  • OrtwigOrtwig Cambridge, MAPosts: 1,163Member Uncommon
    There's a number of ways they could promote both games -- this sounds like a good addition.  Another suggestion that was being tossed around was free Kingsmouth in TSW, so perhaps something like the same could be done for AOC for the starting zones.  I think there was some talk about some upcoming changes to the advertising and business models, so we'll have to wait and see.
  • TheSedatedTheSedated WormsPosts: 82Member
    I'd say they should make an all access pass for all their games. Let it be 25€ or something for TSW, AoC and AO. Think that would pull some new blood into all three games. I think a lot of people who didn't try TSW, AoC and AO would consider to pay 25€ to test all content of these three games for a month or two and if they're happy with one or more of these games, they can choose between 25€ for all three or 17€ (thanks to VAT) for one of them. I'd totally do it to keep one of my AO accounts and the TSW account open.
  • OnomasOnomas USAPosts: 1,129Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by TheSedated
    I'd say they should make an all access pass for all their games. Let it be 25€ or something for TSW, AoC and AO. Think that would pull some new blood into all three games. I think a lot of people who didn't try TSW, AoC and AO would consider to pay 25€ to test all content of these three games for a month or two and if they're happy with one or more of these games, they can choose between 25€ for all three or 17€ (thanks to VAT) for one of them. I'd totally do it to keep one of my AO accounts and the TSW account open.

I would sub in a heart beat. I sub to SOE all access pass just for that reason. If i get bored with one i can just jump around, and for the price it is well worth it.

• sp1cexsp1cex Plovdiv, PDPosts: 27Member Uncommon
    How do you duel a sub?
  • YakamomotoYakamomoto Osaka, ARPosts: 363Member

+1 for an all access pass.

I'd really like to play some of the new premium content of AoC, this game gets better and better, still loving it and subbin approximately 3-4 months a year, but I'm more into TSW right now

• gwei1984gwei1984 ViennaPosts: 407Member Uncommon
    Would be nice. Never played AOC and Anarchy Online, but would love to try them.

Hodor!

• KroxMalonKroxMalon swindonPosts: 409Member

My apologies. Totally forgot about AO, I would be able to try that out with such a subscription model.

DO it, Do it, Do it... oh wait FC not here.. :/

• JerYnkFanJerYnkFan Kenilworth, NJPosts: 339Member Uncommon
    This is a good idea