Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Best "Wallpaper Game"

CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,672Member Uncommon

So there are usually games...that are fairly decent...And make awesome wallpaper games.  Yknoe something you can just watch every now and then while busy doing something else. 

Now, I used to use Terraria as my wallpaper game and Ive moved on to Towns.  Are there other decent "afk-able" games that double as a decent wallpaper that you guys know of? o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• MadnessRealmMadnessRealm Montreal, QCPosts: 2,753Member Uncommon
    EVE? (Provided you don't go into null sec)

------
    Your daily dose of common sense since 2009!

• CaldicotCaldicot StockholmPosts: 441Member Uncommon
    Ice mining in Otela.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. - Carl Sagan

• CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,672Member Uncommon
    Idk...I mean eve seems good but like...doesnt mining involve just shooting lasers at rocks?  :( I used to play eve and I tried afk-ing on asteroids with drones out but umm...yeahh..didnt work so well with the extremely slow spawns.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• BathnorBathnor Standish, MEPosts: 136Member Uncommon
    Runescape is a good wallpaper game. At least it was when I played it last.
  • Kaijin2k3Kaijin2k3 Santa Monica, CAPosts: 558Member

On the new XCom, I sometimes just go to the Control Room and leave it doing its slow active scan (aka don't press the scan button - it still scans! but time goes slowly).

Skyrim with the endless wood chopping mod so it doesn't stop after 3.

Only 2 I can think of for myself.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride San''doria, WIPosts: 3,988Member
    The Endless Forest perhaps. I haven't actually checked it out myself that much yet, this thread reminded me of it though.
  • AvsRock21AvsRock21 Denver, COPosts: 256Member Uncommon
    Imo no game compares with EVE when it comes to wallpapers. I have dual monitors, and EVE is one of the only games with native dual monitor support. It also supports high quality screenshots in-game. It's nice being able to create my own 3360x1050 wallpapers whenever I want.