Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodbye MMORPG your back to your old ways

Please explain how this is flaming.. I see you're still doing what everyone says they hate about your site.. I guess this is my ban thread since you can dish it out but can't take it.....

[mod edit]

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Looks more like a trolling violation to me.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• mikecacklemikecackle Member Posts: 151
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    Looks more like a trolling violation to me.

so you think its okay for corporate trolls to post false generated positive opinions, but legit negative opinions is trolling?

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308

INB4 LOCK! image

Hope ya find peace elsewhere mike.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685

Mikecacke don't worry about it. We're living in a perfect world where time will take care of everyone with suffering before their inevitable death and that includes the person who took that action on your account.

So you just enjoy your life and let time take care of rest. Long gone is the freedom of expression and opinion on internet forums, which were designed for that the first place.

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984
    Been there, done that.  Moderator is not a nice word in my book.

• PoporiPopori Member UncommonPosts: 334

Well, he did include his 'becauses' so that's not accurate either.

I wouldn't let the warning bother you.  The moderators seem to take the same stance as the content of the site.  Wing it.

Originally posted by Popori

Well, he did include his 'becauses' so that's not accurate either.

I wouldn't let the warning bother you.  The moderators seem to take the same stance as the content of the site.  Wing it.

no one has principals anymore.. cash or die.. system overload.. must remain human.... must have feelings... muuuuuuuuust liii............... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147

I got 2 warning this past 2 weeks for telling someone to troll harder lol.

I see people use the F word, S word, A word, and every other slang and nothing. But my post gets deleted for telling someone to troll harder. And the guy admitted to trolling lol.

Doesnt matter, warning is just a warning.

bye i left now... see ya on the tube

• KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607
    I have to agree, that is a wrongly issued warning. Seems it was a perfectly reasonable opinion to me. (Could have been more discriptive though.)

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

He's trolling the game with completely inaccurate statements.  Either way, ta-ta.  I take my mod hits like a man.  Right on the chin. 

Every one of them was worth it whether it be calling out a baiter, a troll, or just making myself feel a wee bit better about correcting someones stupidity.

• TazlorTazlor Member UncommonPosts: 864
    I'm pretty sure we all know the mods are a joke around here. I've seen pure hate go unnoticed while calling someone a troll gets removed. 
  • ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Originally posted by Ikeda

He's trolling the game with completely inaccurate statements.  Either way, ta-ta.  I take my mod hits like a man.  Right on the chin. 

Every one of them was worth it whether it be calling out a baiter, a troll, or just making myself feel a wee bit better about correcting someones stupidity.

I hear ya man, opening my mailbox looks something like:

You have been issued a warning from MMORPG,com

lol

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

I've removed the specific details from your post. The forums are not the place to handle this. If you feel like an infraction was given in error, as it says in my sig, email MikeB at [email protected] and he will review it for you.

We do go through these forums as thoroughly as we can, but we're human. :)

Locking this. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.