Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick, Sony Online Entertainment!!!!

2»

Comments

• spankybusspankybus Member UncommonPosts: 1,367
    Originally posted by Phry
    Originally posted by Yanshee
    Offer Disney $50 for SWG!!!

i don't know what your smoking but pretty sure Disney was the guy who did the mickey mouse thing, on the other hand, George Lucas, of Lucas Arts, owns Starwars and the various licencing options... image

Ooops, Your consolation Prize, Sir:

Star Wars Pacefier

Frank 'Spankybus' Mignone
    www.spankybus.com
    -3d Artist & Compositor
    -Writer
    -Professional Amature

• MukeMuke Member RarePosts: 2,614
    Originally posted by shaddy33
    Originally posted by Yanshee
    Offer Disney $50 for SWG!!!

i don't know what your smoking but pretty sure Disney was the guy who did the mickey mouse thing, on the other hand, George Lucas, of Lucas Arts, owns Starwars and the various licencing options... image

Yea, he is referencing the fact that Disney just bought Lucasarts and they are talking about making a episode 7 movie.

Great thats all we need, we get rid of jar jar binks and now we have donald duck reprising the role of darth maul or something... image

Warner Brothers should've bought it, at least we would get a WB intro at start and Elmer saying t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-that's all, folks!  when the movie's finished.

"going into arguments with idiots is a lost cause, it requires you to stoop down to their level and you can't win"

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    Originally posted by Xzen
    All I want Disney to do is release Ep 4-6 on blu ray and remove all the terrible changes Lucas made to them over the years. Han shot first damn it!

It would be nice for us to FINALLY get the un-altered original trilogy with a decent transfer on Blu Ray. They had those DVDs that came out a few years ago, but the quality was so shoddy that I didn't even bother with them. I'm glad that Disney is moving forward with the franchise rather than resting on it's laurels(stopping the 3D releases), but this is one time that they should revisit the past and give the fans what they have been asking for the last 20 years. 

I'll never understand what put such a bug up Lucas's butt over this. Coppala and Spielberg had no problem releasing E.T and Apocolypse Now with original and special edition versions. Could you imagine what would have happened if CBS had released the old Star Trek shows with only the new versions? There would have been a similiar uproar. Some of the changes I liked, such as making the Emperor in ESB fit with the rest of the series. But changing Boba Fett's voice, changing the Han and Greedo scene in ANH along with adding that silly dance sequence in ROTJ was too much .

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft