Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are some stupid things you've done in WoW?

2»

Comments

• mrkit73mrkit73 Member Posts: 6

Resubbed.

Five times!

That being said, I did enjoy the time I did play though. Until I hit those boring ass dailies.

• ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

We did a "Olimpics Games" in our Guild...with amazing and never-seen-before sports!!!

It was HILARIOUS! Check it out ;)

http://youtu.be/As57Lw86IXc

PD:It´s in Spanish but the video is pretty funny  ^^

• erikk3189erikk3189 Member Posts: 306

Ok.

Let's see.......the most stupiest thing I've done in that game was to subscribe to it. But luckily the kiddie panda expansion helped me clear my head and I left, never to returm.

I'm so sure of never returning that I gave away my account.

• bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    It's a lighthearted thread, people don't need a lecture on how bad the game is.  If you played it, and you think back and something you did struck you as stupid in retrospect....post it. 
  • cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    went into goldshire on moodguard for the first time , telling my buddy they were lying about how bad it really was there.... i  about died laughing at the amount of undercover pedos and perves actually play wow . The said thing is i went back during MOP messing around on that server and its still going strong all these years later =/
  • VGTheoryVGTheory Member Posts: 110
    Playing a frost mage in vanilla and thinking it was my job to slow mobs down so everyone could escape the instance after too many adds got pulled.  My friends referred to me as the frost tank, and I was a troll so regeneration for the win.