Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are some stupid things you've done in WoW?

• mrkit73mrkit73 Marinette, WIPosts: 6Member

Five times!

That being said, I did enjoy the time I did play though. Until I hit those boring ass dailies.

• DMKanoDMKano Gamercentral, AKPosts: 9,584Member Rare
    Buying the first expansion - forget the name, it was over 5 years ago. But I did have a blast in Vanillla, I never went back as vanilla was the pinnacle.
  • ZzadZzad Palma de MallorcaPosts: 1,327Member Uncommon

We did a "Olimpics Games" in our Guild...with amazing and never-seen-before sports!!!

It was HILARIOUS! Check it out ;)

PD:It´s in Spanish but the video is pretty funny  ^^

• erikk3189erikk3189 New York City, NYPosts: 306Member

Let's see.......the most stupiest thing I've done in that game was to subscribe to it. But luckily the kiddie panda expansion helped me clear my head and I left, never to returm.

I'm so sure of never returning that I gave away my account.

• bliss14bliss14 eleva, WIPosts: 565Member
    It's a lighthearted thread, people don't need a lecture on how bad the game is.  If you played it, and you think back and something you did struck you as stupid in it. 
  • cronius77cronius77 Fairfax, VAPosts: 1,404Member Uncommon
    went into goldshire on moodguard for the first time , telling my buddy they were lying about how bad it really was there.... i  about died laughing at the amount of undercover pedos and perves actually play wow . The said thing is i went back during MOP messing around on that server and its still going strong all these years later =/
  • VGTheoryVGTheory Wood River, ILPosts: 110Member
    Playing a frost mage in vanilla and thinking it was my job to slow mobs down so everyone could escape the instance after too many adds got pulled.  My friends referred to me as the frost tank, and I was a troll so regeneration for the win.