Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall Unholy Wars: Air School / Elementalist Role

Comments

• zimikezimike Member UncommonPosts: 160
    The Air Elementalist looks fun. I
  • gravesworngravesworn Member Posts: 324
    Bhest video yet solely because of the end, keep agon clean.
  • ArnoagnsArnoagns Member Posts: 100
    I would concede that this game is looking good if it were not for the substantial lag between being hit and it registering.
  • KaminaxiusKaminaxius Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Originally posted by Arnoagns
    I would concede that this game is looking good if it were not for the substantial lag between being hit and it registering.

this is obviously recorded on their test server, and not the real client

• PNM_JenningsPNM_Jennings Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    more knockback? is melee going to be even remotely viable? i hate to be a negative nancy, but it's not looking like it.
  • RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    Originally posted by atticusbc
    more knockback? is melee going to be even remotely viable? i hate to be a negative nancy, but it's not looking like it.

they have cool downs and meele has closing abilities too SO

• LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417
    Originally posted by Kaminaxius
    Originally posted by Arnoagns

this is obviously recorded on their test server, and not the real client

Which most likely would assume minimum lag thanks to ideal circumstances by playing on a server that is basically in the same house. 

I'm tired of how people always give a, problem, an issue, a bug, no matter how small or big, a slide because it's in "testing phase". They expect every bit of problem to magically disappear just because they're playing on 'v.994 Release candidate Client' instead of 'v.1.0 Release Client'. 

I'm of course not hoping for any of these errors to exist as launch, but you give too much faith into the developer. Calling "Beta!" or "Testing phase!" as soon as someone is hosting even the tinies bit of concern for something is both naive and stupid.