Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where's the download link?

bleudikableudika SingaporeMember Posts: 2

Hi Guys,

I just received an email telling me I've been accepted into beta. But when I click on the links in that email...

I get redirected to the home page. Which has no download link.

I searched around this place and found someone with a similar problem.

Someone solved the issue by posting the link to the download page. When I clicked it...

*bam* back to the homepage again

Can anyone shine some light on this issue?

I didn't get accepted into beta just to stare at Wizardry Online homepage

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• DibdabsDibdabs FelvershamMember Posts: 2,703 Uncommon
    Checked cookies are enabled?  Maybe try a different web browser - that suggestion sounds daft but there's the odd time Firefox (my usual browser) hasn't liked a page whereas Chrome loaded it without any problems.
  • muffins89muffins89 Yakima, WAMember Posts: 1,585 Uncommon
    same thing happened to me twice.  it also happened for the planet side 2 beta.  i think SOE has some problems.
  • kurtj3kurtj3 henderson, NVMember Posts: 1
    You guys need to verify your email then afterwords they send a email with the download link, i will provide the download link although i do hope i dont get banded for giving links on the forum. Here you guys go https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/beta/downloadWIZLauncher.action?theme=wizardry
  • SmikisSmikis VilniusMember Posts: 1,045 Uncommon
    just fyi, wizardry have worst starting area/tutorial  so first houror so is just mind boglingly boring broken andhorrible ,hopefully they will fix that
  • bleudikableudika SingaporeMember Posts: 2

Dibdabs - cookies are enabled alr..

kurtj3 - my email is verified as well. Thanks for the link, but it doesn't work for me :( sadly...

I'll just wait for SOE live support to come online on Monday.

Thanks for the help guys

• DibdabsDibdabs FelvershamMember Posts: 2,703 Uncommon
    Originally posted by Smikis
    just fyi, wizardry have worst starting area/tutorial  so first hour or so is just mind boglingly boring broken and horrible ,hopefully they will fix that

I have to agree.  I've already deleted it.

• minttunatorminttunator ViimsiMember Posts: 131 Uncommon
    Originally posted by kurtj3
    You guys need to verify your email then afterwords they send a email with the download link, i will provide the download link although i do hope i dont get banded for giving links on the forum. Here you guys go https://account.station.sony.com/authenticated/beta/downloadWIZLauncher.action?theme=wizardry

Thanks a lot, good sir - I had the same problem and that link worked! :)