Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only $700 from Minimum Funding Goals!

MogusMogus Member Posts: 169

We've come a very long way in a very short time and may actually reach a stretch goal!

We are hard at work getting everyone and everything progressing behind the scenes and are very excited to bring this game to life.

Once the campaign is over, there will be LOTS of videos and Feature Spotlights coming in most likely every week!

Thank you all for your continued support of Greed Monger!

www.greedmonger.com
Did you like Ultima Online? Then you'll LOVE Greed Monger!

Comments

• xDayxxDayx Member Posts: 712

Cant wait for this game. It cant come soon enough.

Jason.... quick question.... Is there going to be /sit and /sleep emotes. Will we be able to sit in chairs and lie down in our bed?

• KalafaxKalafax Member UncommonPosts: 591
    Go go Greed Monger!

Mess with the best, Die like the rest

• RheanonRheanon Member UncommonPosts: 130
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MogusMogus Member Posts: 169
    Yes, we plan to implement sit, sleep and others.

www.greedmonger.com
    Did you like Ultima Online? Then you'll LOVE Greed Monger!

• HektorCHektorC Member Posts: 5
    13 hours to go on the KS and over 90k now !!!!
  • VernamVernam Member UncommonPosts: 50
    How much do I need to donate to get them to change the title of the game?
  • MindTriggerMindTrigger Member Posts: 2,596
    Originally posted by Vernam

They are already considering changing it.  I'll play it no matter what it is called, but for marketing reasons they should change it, IMO.

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

• OnomasOnomas Member UncommonPosts: 1,147
    Originally posted by MindTrigger
    Originally posted by Vernam

They are already considering changing it.  I'll play it no matter what it is called, but for marketing reasons they should change it, IMO.

Bowing down to the whiners and people that want everything their way already?

I can just see where this goes :/

• CothorCothor Member UncommonPosts: 174
    This game looks really good
  • VernamVernam Member UncommonPosts: 50
    Originally posted by Onomas

Bowing down to the whiners and people that want everything their way already?

I can just see where this goes :/

Unfortunately most developers don't listen to the players, and the players don't get things their way. Thinking about it, you almost have the MMO developer mentality down perfectly. I think you would fit in perfectly at a company like EA. Me on the other hand, I'm tired of bringing the game up to friends and getting the same reaction like they think I'm talking about some cheesy facebook game. I want the game to succeed — thats one reason I want them to change the name.

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Urban Dictionary:

3. greedmonger

A millionaire politician who vetoes state social services for children.

The greedmonger loved his cash stash so much that he wouldn't give money for food to the starving child on the street.

Yeah good call on the name change. Either way like I said I'll play it but now I can actually talk about it with a straight face to some of my friends.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."