Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Breathtaking video

Shoko_LiedShoko_Lied -, WAPosts: 2,080Member Uncommon
Raw combat recorded as spectator with HUD off. Most immersive video I've seen so far. The only downside to the video is that it glorifies the smurfs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3Micmkfr8&list=FLsaY4qwkmX7DJ_Mc-04yyOw&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Comments

  • drtack1drtack1 jacksonville, FLPosts: 253Member
    Thats pretty awesome! 
  • RoxtarrRoxtarr Freeland, MI, MIPosts: 1,122Member
    How did they stay alive long enought to film this.  I tried the game for the first time tonight and all that happened is that I got sniped every 10 seconds.  Horrible experience.   Nice video though.

    If in 1982 we played with the current mentality, we would have burned down all the pac man games since the red ghost was clearly OP. Instead we just got better at the game.
    image

  • MaGicBushMaGicBush Why would you need to know?, MOPosts: 683Member
    Great video, though I do agree the snipers need some tweaking. I find it very annoying to spawn, and walk to a ledge and die within 2 seconds of standing there(or in a field). You have to constantly be moving to avoid it. 

    --------------------
    image

    -Currently playing Aion.
    -Played SWTOR, UO, EQ, AoC, WOW, War, LoTRO, FFXI, Rift, DFO.

  • EvelknievelEvelknievel Ehrenfeld, PAPosts: 2,977Member

     

    I'll tell you one thing, this damn game eats hours easily image

    However if your into combat shooters, you should love this game hands down.

    But beware, the cash shop can be very tempting.

  • XasapisXasapis VolosPosts: 5,561Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by JR4D

     

    I'll tell you one thing, this damn game eats hours easily image

    However if your into combat shooters, you should love this game hands down.

    But beware, the cash shop can be very tempting.

    The cash shop is a double edged sword even for the people with disposable income. If you do buy everything you need, you may end up denying yourself progression goals for the medium to long term.

  • bcbullybcbully Westland, MIPosts: 8,278Member Uncommon

    Yep that was planetside 2. All day, all night.

     

    Nice vid. A fricken war reporter image

  • bcbullybcbully Westland, MIPosts: 8,278Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Roxtarr
    How did they stay alive long enought to film this.  I tried the game for the first time tonight and all that happened is that I got sniped every 10 seconds.  Horrible experience.   Nice video though.

    Stop running out into the open ;)

     

    It took me about 3 days during CB to stop running out and getting murderd. It took another 1 week to understand where I was and where I was trying to go. After about 3 weeks I started to settle in. Recognizing names of bases and layouts.

  • XasapisXasapis VolosPosts: 5,561Member Uncommon

    A bit of a light assault gameplay and a hilarious video. Even one of the creative directors commented on it.

     

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2-uSO_CxMY

     

    You die a lot btw, can't be helped. You'll eventually get better and die less, but the amount is always a compromise of playing it safe and having fun.

  • skydiver12skydiver12 burgundPosts: 432Member


    Originally posted by Xasapis
    A bit of a light assault gameplay and a hilarious video. Even one of the creative directors commented on it.

     

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2-uSO_CxMY

     

    You die a lot btw, can't be helped. You'll eventually get better and die less, but the amount is always a compromise of playing it safe and having fun.


    It's hilarious because it shows even a gamepad playing giraffe with the aiming accuracy of of a cat stepping over a keyboard can get amazing killing streaks because the shotgun on Light is ridiculous "balanced".

  • zomard100zomard100 karlovacPosts: 228Member
    Because of that game i canceled all my other mmorpg accounts. Never was a fan of mmofps but PS2 is epic
  • Very nice video - I can't wait to upgrade my video card so I can play on max settings
  • kitaradkitarad RomePosts: 1,744Member Uncommon
    That really looks like fun pity I get FPS headaches so I avoid FPS games but seriously it looks good.

    image

Sign In or Register to comment.