Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What non-MMO Are You Playing Right Now?

124»

Comments

• wordizwordiz Member Posts: 464

Skyrim here as well. ^ Agreed. I still can't get over how good it is. Few games have had such a sense of immersion to me, maybe San Andreas and RDR (Rockstar FTW) can compair, but that's about it.

Also have been playing Far Cry 3. Pretty cool so far. I plan on trying out the new Hitman game soon.

I also did go back and install NWN 2 to play the last expansion that I never got around to, but haven't put much time into it yet.

Wishing I could get a key for Path of Exile, Age of Wushu and Otherland.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Still playing Skyrim like crazy.   Also playing Mount and Blade Warband single player off and on.   I'd really like to see Bethesda release a co-op version of Skyrim.    I'd never look at another MMO ever again.
  • gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757
    Originally posted by WellzyC

Skyrim and black ops 2.

man lots of skyrim answers. That has to be the greatest RPG since (dare i say) FF7

I dare to say many will remember Skyrim as one of the games of the decade, and it's still only 2012.

• Chivalry Medieval Warfare!

Its like Skyrim and team fortress 2 combined, with a touch of call of duty thrown in maybe..

omg so fun

• RagnorMalakRagnorMalak Member UncommonPosts: 115
    Dishonored and I also have Borderlands 2 lying around and Farcry 3 is also on its way to my mailbox. Also, I like to play a little bit of Civ 5 now and then. And dropping in and out of GW2.

• TyrantasTyrantas Member UncommonPosts: 369

Starcraft 2.

It's funny because that game has what many mmo gamers keeps asking for. Great community, skill based pvp, no monthly fees.