Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

So what your tellin me is...

pSickpSick Rochester, NYPosts: 19Member

We can't play Darkfall right now unless we have a DF 1.0 key?

Aren't the EU servers only open as well?

I lost my copy of the game, somewhere around here, but I still have it installed.  I just can't seem to connect to tyhe damn server.  EVER! I remember this bug all the way back in '09.  Timeout #2.

I miss Shadowbane image

imageimage
-=The Abyss Of Humanity Is The Abyss Of Our Own Soul=-
Sick Ning - Mahirim Skirmisher
Why serve when you could rule in Imperium

Comments

• TeilkTeilk Asheville, NCPosts: 15Member
    Originally posted by pSick

I lost my copy of the game, somewhere around here, but I still have it installed.  I just can't seem to connect to tyhe damn server.  EVER! I remember this bug all the way back in '09.  Timeout #2.

I miss Shadowbane image

The game has been shut down since November 15th. That might have something to do with your connection problem. AV announced in September that the server would shut down on November 15th, and it is the only date AV has hit the very first try, to the best of my recollection.

• pSickpSick Rochester, NYPosts: 19Member

I'd ask such a stupid question on the darkfall forums but you can only register.  Won't let me create a new thread.  People post there everyday--lame!

This is the only game close to Shadowbane.  This game needs to happen since SBEmu will take years to reverse engineer.

imageimage

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Auburn, INPosts: 989Member Uncommon

I'd ask such a stupid question on the darkfall forums but you can only register.  Won't let me create a new thread.  People post there everyday--lame!

This is the only game close to Shadowbane.  This game needs to happen since SBEmu will take years to reverse engineer.

You have to link your forum account to your game account before you can post.. Your best bet would be going to the bottom of the forums and clicking the "Contact us" link.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

• pSickpSick Rochester, NYPosts: 19Member
    Thanks man--

imageimage

• DavisFlightDavisFlight Talahasee, FLPosts: 2,556Member
    You can post in the public section.
  • HancakesHancakes flint, MIPosts: 1,045Member

I miss Shadowbane image

I wouldn't worry about the "key", its all linked to your account.  Hell I didnt even know DF had a CD. :)   Both NA  and EA servers will be up for DF-UW

• NorpanNorpan BorasPosts: 319Member
    Originally posted by Hancakes

I miss Shadowbane image

I wouldn't worry about the "key", its all linked to your account.  Hell I didnt even know DF had a CD. :)   Both NA  and EA servers will be up for DF-UW

lol. Love your sig pic Hancakes. That was quickly and funny done. Kudos to you.

• HancakesHancakes flint, MIPosts: 1,045Member
    Originally posted by Norpan

I miss Shadowbane image

I cant take any credit, its "barrowed" from DAA KAPUTTMACHA

• LahuzerLahuzer BorPosts: 666Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Norpan

I miss Shadowbane image

I cant take any credit, its "barrowed" from DAA KAPUTTMACHA

Have to agree with Norpan on this one. Those sigs are funny. And that Kaputt-guy sure has some nice sense of humor.