Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars: Dev Chat Rescheduled for FRIDAY, NOV 30th

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,585MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

MMORPG.com is going to reschedule the Darkfall: Unholy Wars stream to 8 am EST/5 am PST tomorrow, Friday, November 30th NO MATTER WHAT! Xsplit is experiencing some technical issues that we are working hard to resolve. Tasos has agreed to chat with us tomorrow morning instead. We are VERY sorry for the hassle, so tune in tomorrow! 

Join us tomorrow in the MMORPG.com Live Stream channel tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• sakkdaddysakkdaddy SandnesPosts: 45Member
    1pm in the UK, 2pm in central europe, for those of you who have trouble with time zones.  :)
  • xxvexerxxxxvexerxx San Jose, CAPosts: 22Member
    Fail. That is all. FAIL.
  • Furion-HunterFurion-Hunter kingston upon thamesPosts: 43Member
    meh ..... at least it wasnt tasos delaying for once
  • PatriotaPatriota RJPosts: 6Member

hum...

• KanylKanyl a cold placePosts: 246Member Uncommon

Haha, the stream chat was insane! Everyone shouted and raged like 12 year old kids, which was kinda hilarious! ;)

Sure, it's kinda sad that they had to delay it, but we really can't blame mmorpg for this (or can we?). It's not that they wanted it to be delayed? In this case, I think everyone are just unlucky....

• Chosen1Chosen1 Third dimension, Planet EarthPosts: 36Member

We demand on behalf of the entire community and AV that MMORPG.com writes us all an apology for their incompetence.

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=334248

• NiburuNiburu BerlinPosts: 378Member Uncommon
    my free software works better than this shit
  • MaejohlMaejohl LondonPosts: 110Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Kanyl

Haha, the stream chat was insane! Everyone shouted and raged like 12 year old kids, which was kinda hilarious! ;)

Sure, it's kinda sad that they had to delay it, but we really can't blame mmorpg for this (or can we?). It's not that they wanted it to be delayed? In this case, I think everyone are just unlucky....

Why not?

Surely if you are about to do a live interview, you check and hour or two in advance that everything is working?

www.luxarcana.org
    Celebrating 10 years of gaming together 2004 - 2014

• muffins89muffins89 Yakima, WAPosts: 1,306Member Uncommon
    takes 5 min to download skype.

I think the prostitute mod corrupted your game files man. -elhefen

• CaaahlCaaahl LeipzigPosts: 229Member
    mhm.... in the end this stunt might produce more publicity than the interview itself. ;)

Caaahl / DAA KAPUTTMACHAA ---DF/DFUW

• ArrasanjaArrasanja HemerPosts: 1Member
    Damit (But you might be right caaahl)
  • MikeBMikeB MMORPG.com Community Manager Queens, NYPosts: 5,717Administrator Uncommon

Hi guys,

We apologize for the delay and we totally get your frustration, but unfortunately these things happen. We're locked in for tomorrow (11/30) at 8AM EST. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
    Community Manager
    Twitter: @eMikeB

• KasmosKasmos Chapel Hill, NCPosts: 593Member

And this is why I absolutely love being a part of the Darkfall community. Best community in an MMO I've ever been a part of.

And certainly the most passionate.

@MikeB, can we get another banner countdown pretty please?

• NiburuNiburu BerlinPosts: 378Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by MikeB

Hi guys,

We apologize for the delay and we totally get your frustration, but unfortunately these things happen. We're locked in for tomorrow (11/30) at 8AM EST. Looking forward to seeing you there!

yeah cool but i only had time today, its not like it is a working week and you do a livestream when everyone is sleeping or working.........

I bet if the Dev of some boring mainstream carebear game would be interviewed you would have fixed the issues before the interview started.

• Butch808Butch808 sheffieldPosts: 319Member Uncommon
    Stop jumping to conclusions.
  • HEKKRAHEKKRA DelftPosts: 80Member Uncommon

Even interviews get delayed.

• rafikosrafikos DubaiPosts: 33Member
    Yes please another countdown
  • EclipZe.dkEclipZe.dk NaestvedPosts: 26Member
    When is the interview in Nordic time??
  • UzikUzik Jamaica, NYPosts: 280Member
    If MMORPG.com were playing Darkfall right now they would get ganked and looted soooo hard.

(Uzik ibnYaraq in game. Always willing to help.)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/UzikAlJhamin

• NemajnebNemajneb Joppatowne, MDPosts: 12Member
    Pre-surged and ready for tomorrow
  • KellerKeller UtrechtPosts: 254Member
    Originally posted by Uzik
    If MMORPG.com were playing Darkfall right now they would get ganked and looted soooo hard.

They roll as nakeds.

Anyway ready for tomorrow.

• Butch808Butch808 sheffieldPosts: 319Member Uncommon

I Lol'ed, check this out:

• Adam1902Adam1902 Posts: 524Member Uncommon
    AAARGH! Well, atleast I decided not to skip class to watch live in the end. I'd of been fucked right off.

_________
    Currently in casual mode!
    Playing: Few FPS games.

Watching: Albion Online: Summer alpha was great, but the game seems to be progressing towards heavy instancing.

Always hating on instances in MMOs! Open worlds, open PvP, territory control and housing please. More persistence, more fun.

• CrazyCronusCrazyCronus PatrasPosts: 47Member
    Oh well that is a real bummer, make sure it works tommorow ;P
  • TheJodaTheJoda chicago, ILPosts: 467Member
    .........might as well say now the game is postponed again, why keep lying?

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!