Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Next Live Stream Event Dated

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

BioWare has announced that the next developer live stream event will take place on Thursday, November 29th. The development team will be on hand to discuss the forthcoming Ancient Hypergate update as well as the recently launched free-to-play option for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ - LiveStream

11/29/2012 - 3:00pm to 3:30pm CST

The second LiveStream Event will discuss Game Update 1.6: The Ancient Hypergate and the recently launched Free-to-Play option. Game Update 1.6 brings an exciting player-versus-player Warzone and new Heroic Space Missions. If you’d like to participate in this LiveStream Q&A Event, you can ask questions on the LiveStream Channel during the event or prior to the event through Twitter (#SWTOR), Facebook, or the official forums.

Read the original post on the Star Wars: The Old Republic site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• tumpaitumpai Member Posts: 8
    come on mmorpg.com, let the hate flow through you.
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    Thanks ill try to tune in.

Joined - July 2004

• lucasdeislucasdeis Member Posts: 59
    cool post mmorpg.com
  • defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469
    so the canceled stargate co-op with swtor
    fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    "Join us for this amazing live stream, free to connect and only 2000 Cartel Coins to press play on the stream in order to enjoy content past the 00:00 mark. If you feel like indulging, the pause button can be accessed for only 1000 Cartel Coins."
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

"new Heroic Space Missions"

You are kidding me, they are wasting time on that idiotic space nonsense on rails?  Of all the things this game needs and they spend time on that?  I think the devs have really lost their mind!

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Member UncommonPosts: 1,686
    Originally posted by Ozmodan

You are kidding me, they are wasting time on that idiotic space nonsense on rails?  Of all the things this game needs and they spend time on that?  I think the devs have really lost their mind!

I never was into space missions, just recently tried them and I was surprised that I really enjoy them. Yes I know, they are not the sim we would like to have and hopefully we will get it, but as a side game it's great. It's one more thing that you can do aside of story, PvP, FPs, Operations. Actually I am looking forward these missions, though as a beginner I know I am gonna get spanked pretty bad image.

Upgraded ship though LOL so maybe I will last more than 10 second LOL.

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677
    Originally posted by Sevenstar61
    Originally posted by Ozmodan

I never was into space missions, just recently tried them and I was surprised that I really enjoy them. Yes I know, they are not the sim we would like to have and hopefully we will get it, but as a side game it's great. It's one more thing that you can do aside of story, PvP, FPs, Operations. Actually I am looking forward these missions, though as a beginner I know I am gonna get spanked pretty bad image.

Upgraded ship though LOL so maybe I will last more than 10 second LOL.

For myself, I enjoy playing through the space missions a couple of times each. Getting basic raid quality gear from these future missions does not hurt either.

• erikk3189erikk3189 Member Posts: 306

If you have the same bland and boring questions, BioWare will surely pick your questions to respond to. But if you have true and meaningful questions then forget it. They won't ever answer you.

BioWare only chooses the "safe" questions to respond to. Happens every time.