Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

a Golden reward for blizzard

daimendaimen oostendePosts: 5Member

Let it be a Metal one plz.

Blizzard World of warcraft will Earn soon a Reward ' For the Most Sucks pvp on hes game '

And a Copper reward for ' Turn people on hes Direction '

and a Plastic reward for Collecting Monye and ignore the Real ingame pvp problem.

Korton a mix off this . will be hes reward. LOL.

Destroy a great game in less then a year , your name must be blizzard.

Down to the floor in 1999 , and soon Again. some learn about there own mistakes and some not.

-Warcraft lol were is the time we copy this 1000x and cheat on it , cause off blizzard self.

and starcraft lol Idem..were is the cheating day's. /whats mine mine..  and we got alot off Matrials by typ this :p

-----

there is a World wide Quest  Going aroundt  ' Stop Join pvp.' till we have what we want.

a Good Standing pvp. Stop power classes , and stop messup them.

( Hope this happen on facebook soon ) I do not have a facebook :/ but if someone do this , I will Create a facebook.

I join anyway. :)

Comments

• WalterWhiteWalterWhite CardiffPosts: 400Member Uncommon
    Damn, my translater isn't working...oh well :(

• XsonicXsonic Houston, TXPosts: 93Member Uncommon
  • fivorothfivoroth LondonPosts: 3,904Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Xsonic
    What is this I don't even

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• cagancagan new jersey, NJPosts: 299Member Uncommon
    I  agree with the original poster that the migration pattern of the siberian wolves has changed since the last ice age, wait... isnt that what he was talking about?
  • CrydexCrydex pacifica, CAPosts: 23Member Common
    Originally posted by daimen
    Let it be a Metal one plz.   Blizzard World of warcraft will Earn soon a Reward ' For the Most Sucks pvp on hes game ' And a Copper reward for ' Turn people on hes Direction ' and a Plastic reward for Collecting Monye and ignore the Real ingame pvp problem.   Korton a mix off this . will be hes reward. LOL.   Destroy a great game in less then a year , your name must be blizzard. Down to the floor in 1999 , and soon Again. some learn about there own mistakes and some not. -Warcraft lol were is the time we copy this 1000x and cheat on it , cause off blizzard self. and starcraft lol Idem..were is the cheating day's. /whats mine mine..  and we got alot off Matrials by typ this :p ----- there is a World wide Quest  Going aroundt  ' Stop Join pvp.' till we have what we want. a Good Standing pvp. Stop power classes , and stop messup them. ( Hope this happen on facebook soon ) I do not have a facebook :/ but if someone do this , I will Create a facebook.   I join anyway. :)  

Dafuq?

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Matrix, NYPosts: 1,017Member Uncommon
    And that, my ladies and gentlemen, trolls and elves...is the story of how the human race died.

My Skyrim website (mods, screenshots, stories and other games I play(ed) 
    http://vendayn.wixsite.com/skyrimvendayn

• SwaneaSwanea Vegas, NVPosts: 2,366Member Uncommon
    I blame them not nerfing operatives hard enough in TOR that caused this.  His stun just ended from the day after release of it, so he is having a hard go.
This discussion has been closed.