Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: New Video Diary Reveals More About the Story

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Gazillion Entertainment has released a new video developer diary that lays out a behind the scenes look at the story in Marvel Heroes. According to the press release, "players must stop Doctor Doom from using the power of the Cosmic Cube for evil. Told through over 100 minutes of stop-motion comics designed exclusively for Marvel Heroes, this Developer Diary features Brian Michael Bendis alongside Gazillion’s all-star development team; including David Brevik.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905

They really botched the animations big time.  It looks horrible in every single video. 

They definitely bit off more than they could chew in terms of number of heroes on release.  They really need a lot more polish on each hero and would be better served by adding heroes every few weeks with better animations.

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    the loot system. will it be like diablo 2 (randomized stats)?
  • DrakadenDrakaden Member UncommonPosts: 138

to mmoDAD: Yes, they mentionned that in another video.

I don't see anything wrong with the animations, they seems fluid enough, and they don't seems detached, that's like complaining for complaining, doesn't do much, what i see is a fun game.

• vgamervgamer Member Posts: 195
    It sounds amazing but I have to wait and see if they can keep up with the expectations.
  • bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    the animation seem fine only thing worth noting is how slow they are thats probably because they dont have attack speeed torchlight n diablo r like that too, something else to keep in mind is this is a diablo style game which means the camera has a fixed angel there is no point in over detailed stuff when your going to be watching it happen from a distance

• Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 630
    Looks good.. I'm excited... hope they can thrive on the $$ model they've chosen.
  • deathpactdeathpact Member Posts: 1
    I really want to play this game, but haven´t receveid an beta invite yet...
  • nuttobnuttob Member Posts: 291
    My only complaint is that you can't play any villians, but that's the way COH started out...
  • bbbb42bbbb42 Member UncommonPosts: 297
    :/ hope they add anti-venom eventualty i love that guy

• MannyManaMannyMana Member UncommonPosts: 121

I would be fine playing Anti-Venom as well. Though Would be happy with any version of the black Symbiote too. Even the newest version with Flash Thompson (as seen below)

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    I guess my dream of playing a 3D Marvel MMO will never happen...

Smile