Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway #2

14567810»

Comments

• FanicaFanica Member Posts: 1
    Captain America because he has courage, honor and dignity and fight to help others and he is ready to scrifice for the good of mankind
  • VaultFairyVaultFairy Member UncommonPosts: 566
    Storm - Nothing can stop the elements!
  • SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

As I said last time.

Gambit! He could charm anyone into just about anything.  Good looking and what an accent!  I loved him in that old school Xmen cartoon.  Plus, he could blow just about anything up!  Talk about the flair for the dramatic :P.  His outfit was way too cool.  I mean a duster over his costume, plus those red eyes!

• kirak2009kirak2009 Member UncommonPosts: 543

Sticking with ironman,  cause he is cool yo!

"All expectation leads to suffering" Buhhda

• azzamasinazzamasin Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Got to be Thor for me.  As an avid fantasy player I cant help but feel more attached to the most fantasy themed super hero.  Then again as a descendant of Denmark (Danish Viking) I am naturally inclined to enjoy anything nordic in nature.  Just dont let me Ancestors know I played Albion in DAoC, hahah.  Anyway I digress, I would love to play Thor because of many reasons but being a fantasy based demi-god in a sci-fi comic setting is the main one.

Sandbox means open world, non-linear gaming PERIOD!

Subscription Gaming, especially MMO gaming is a Cash grab bigger then the most P2W cash shop!

Bring Back Exploration and lengthy progression times. RPG's have always been about the Journey not the destination!!!

• ogemasogemas Member Posts: 2
    Deadpool because he's strong and charismatic character, but his words are worth. that he was on everyone's lips and in the minds, he has all the skills and abilities that he became the head of truth-character
  • Insane666Insane666 Member UncommonPosts: 67

theres so many of them as im a huge marvel, and specially x-men fan,,,, i'd would say Nathan Christopher Charles Summers Cable Askani's Son Soldier X The Chosen,,, or however that line went ( havent re-read x-force in quite a while ), but actually there is one marvel char i like even more then cable and dark phoenix,,,,,

Deadpool

partially becouse of his invovment in Cable's "Messiah" storys, but most of all becouse he's one of the coolest drawn marver characters, add his wit and insanity, his mental instability, wolverine's healing abilities, increadible agility, two katana's and a occasional firearm plus the fact he's neither a true villain nor a true heroe, and you get my very favorite  Marvel character ever

Wade Winston Wilson is the man!!

PS. one of my very favorite moments from the whole marvel universe's history as a bonus:

PS2. did i mention he's hillarious?

Games previously played: AO, AoC, Aion, AoW, Eve, SWTor, WaR, STO, TSW, DCUO, FE, BP, ProjectEntropia, FootballSuperstars!

• fletch137fletch137 Member CommonPosts: 4

I'm still a huge fan of Ant-Man.  Shrinking doesn't seem like much of a power, but that just meant he had to outTHINK his opponents rather than just punch them hard.

Plus, even if he's not even included in the game, I can always point at the screen and SAY he's there and everyone will just have to take my word for it.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    The idea of being forced into picking one of their heros.....this game is more of an fps than a MMO.  At least in a MMO you can tailor your avatar to suit you, can't in this game.  Even the dead COH was better than this game.
  • ACiDXiANACiDXiAN Member UncommonPosts: 6

simply...

HULK SMASH!

• TolrocTolroc Member UncommonPosts: 111

There are so many but my top pick would the Invisible Woman. She was a beast in Marvel Ultimate Alliance. On one of my many playthroughts, I went with an all Fantastic Four team. There were stages when all of the FF were knocked out except were, and she could solo the stage until the other recovered.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Thanks for all the submissions guys! PMs will go out this aftrenoon!
This discussion has been closed.