Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway #2



  • ookibakaookibaka Hudsonville, MIMember Posts: 17 Uncommon
    Even tho he probably won't be playable, I would pick Thanos cause it took the whole marvel universe to take him on and lets face it, being a mad titan would rock.
  • LodimLodim MigueMember Posts: 1
    Wolverine, Cuz im bored of diablo 3. And i need a real MMO Rpg. Let me try it. Thanks
  • DoorNailDoorNail San Jose, CAMember Posts: 3 Uncommon

    Jean-Grey. The very thought of the cosmic entity Phoenix only choosing a strong host out of the entire universe already says she was better than Professor X or Emma Frost before being possess. Besides, Phoenix is able to destroy a whole planet, 'nuff said.

  • Reaver78Reaver78 Playa el Ray, CAMember Posts: 1

    Squirrel Girl, because even though she's an obscure character in the marvel universe she's beaten Wolverine, Deadpool, Doctor Doom, and even Thanos. Also one of her powers is to talk to squirrels which could come in haandy some point down the line.


  • MrBum21MrBum21 lost, OHMember Posts: 399 Uncommon

    I would go with Longshot.  There is something about a guy who can throw a knife in the wrong direction but some how due to sheer luck have it bounce around the room and hit the only weak spot the enemy has, which happens to be under his armpit.


    the missing link in a chain of destruction.

    All spelling and typographical errors are based soely on the fact that i just dont care. If you must point out my lack of atention to detail, please do it with a smile.

  • doragon86doragon86 Boston, MAMember Posts: 589 Uncommon
    Probably Deadpool, cause that fellow is quite amusing. 

    "For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
    And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:
    And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
    And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"
    ~Lord George Gordon Byron

  • MetalMatrixMetalMatrix Surrey, BCMember Posts: 3
    Well I am not sure they will have this Marvel Character in it but I would like to Play ROM since he could vaporize bad guys. Otherwise it will be Wolverine...Claws are the best.
  • Marbo27Marbo27 Toledo, IAMember Posts: 1
    I would most definitely play as Daredevil! I absolutely love his story and he has always been the hero I have followed through marvel's comics. The world is cruel to Matt, his life has been torn apart so many times, the loves of his life ripped from his heart.. yet he still fights to bring justice to the innocent!
  • SiveriaSiveria Saint John, New BrunswickMember Posts: 1,221 Uncommon
    Wolverine because to put it simply hes a bad-ass who kicks ass, Though I do admit I wish you could make your own character insted of playing predefined characters. Another choice would be Cable because guns are fun toys to play with and Cable has a wide selection of said toys to play with.

    Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

    A. Proven right (if something bad happens)


    B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

    Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

  • knightfall98knightfall98 la mesa, CAMember Posts: 57 Uncommon
    i would pick deadpool becuase of the 15% chance of taco and the 85% chance of awesomeness and 12% chance of sombrero and the 100% chance of him shooting you for pointing out my horrible math skills
  • MindTrickedMindTricked Bellflower, CAMember Posts: 28 Uncommon
    Spider-Man. Favorite hero for over 30 years (because I'm old).
  • nifelvind17nifelvind17 TopolcanyMember Posts: 1
    Thor, He is my favorite hero. Also, I love Norse mythology and thats another reason :D
  • tjet73tjet73 Bryant, ARMember Posts: 18 Uncommon
    Hulk, who doesn't love to smash stuff.
  • DeathRogueDeathRogue Marion, INMember Posts: 2 Uncommon
    The Hulk. Because no one is stronger than Hulk!!! No ONE!!!! Hulk STRONGEST there IS!!!!! LoL
  • MirathelMirathel Member Posts: 120 Uncommon

    Daredevil no question...

    Ever since i was a kid i loved reading about daredevil, even after the terrible movie came out in theaters with ben afflek i still loved this super hero. Why? because matt murdock lives in the worst places in the world and he is a blind, brutal justice dealer on the streets of Hell's Kitchen. I believe he is the most tormented super hero out of them all.


    If i got a beta key i would definately be playing daredevil ASAP! :)


  • RiftstarRiftstar Oak Harbor, WAMember Posts: 22 Uncommon
    My hero of choice is Nova! The Human Rocket would have to make his presence known, crashing into villains at hypersonic velocities while juggling celestial levels of gravimetric energy. With the power of the Nova Force at his disposal, and the near-omniscient assistance of the Xandarian Worldmind, Nova is an unstoppable force for good. That's why I choose Nova!

    Playing: MWO
    Waiting For: Star Citizen

  • drchocapicdrchocapic ParisMember Posts: 27
    Two words : Rocket. Raccoon. You just can't beat a freaking raccoon with a huge gun and attitude. The huge sidekick doesn't hurt either. Groot !
  • bbbb42bbbb42 none, FLMember Posts: 297 Uncommon
    o.0 am i  really the only one who said silver surfer

  • snoockysnoocky maarnMember Posts: 657 Uncommon
    Mr. Fantastic!  All the things he can do :)

    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

    Edgar Allan Poe

  • willxxxwillxxx cross city, FLMember Posts: 1
    Punisher  Old School op.



  • skyzefawlunskyzefawlun arlington, MAMember Posts: 16 Uncommon
    I have to jump on the deadpool bandwagon here.  I just love the character too much to ask for anything else.
  • castiello93castiello93 JakartaMember Posts: 1
    Wolverine!!! cos great strength great regeneration, lovee the attitude :D
  • MannyManaMannyMana San Rafael, CAMember Posts: 121 Uncommon

    If they release Venom as a playable "Hero" I will pick that because frankly., he is just a badass and I have been in love with the Venom symbiote since I read my first comic of it as a kid.


    Who doesn't want to play this???


    Otherwise I would be happy playing The Punisher (Superpower: Being a  badass) or Deadpool (Because Chimichangas are awesome).

  • liva98989liva98989 odenseMember Posts: 250 Uncommon
    I would like to play Kitty Pryde, she is an awesome character and I really hope they will add her.


  • tankknattankknat WellingtonMember Posts: 68 Uncommon
    Mrs Marvel... Need i say more...
This discussion has been closed.