Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway #2

Comments

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354
    I'd definitely choose Thor, despite the fact Im a girl but he is one of my favorite heroes of all time. I loved the storyline about him and his hammer Mjolnir! Does the attraction towards him count too? ;o 
  • darkbamydarkbamy Member UncommonPosts: 111

Cyclops

Cause he has 2 eyes!

• mutant13mutant13 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Hulk destroy!
  • greywolf74greywolf74 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Punisher hoping for some violence

what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger

• MackeskimoMackeskimo Member Posts: 50

I hope for Mr. M, I'd love to finally see some of the extra powerful but obscure characters brought to light.

If not, Black Panther, with full vibranium suit and panther mode.

• Donster55Donster55 Member Posts: 1

Spiderman

Why?

Well everyone loves your friendly neighborhood webhead. I have been a huge fan for 30+ years and am so looking forward to playing this game.

• poman313poman313 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Iron Man. Is there any other chioce
  • RenatoMarvelRenatoMarvel Member Posts: 3

I want to play as Howard the duck, because he is an amazing superhero, one of my favourites and he is a forgotten character so he deserves a second opportunity in this world =D, long life to Howard the duck =)

• BuffaroBuffaro Member CommonPosts: 1
    Colossus. His back story is amazing, he has a heart of gold and body of steel. How can you top that?
  • RenatoMarvelRenatoMarvel Member Posts: 3

I want to play as Howard the duck, because he is an amazing superhero, one of my favourites and he is a forgotten character so he deserves a second opportunity in this world =D, long life to Howard the duck =)

• FroggyLordFroggyLord Member Posts: 1
    Rocket Raccoon, a Guardian of the Galaxy who uses his tactical genius, great aim, and guns that are just as big as he is to take down his enemies! No one ever expects the adorable Raccoon!
  • Astriel1971Astriel1971 Member Posts: 2
    Captain america just because he is smart and represent the spirit of freedom  :)
  • colossus972colossus972 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Doctor Strange.....Sorcerer Supreme
  • travon2012travon2012 Member Posts: 1

I would play as storm!! Ororo Munroe!!

She is one of the greatest X-Men ever invented! A great back-story, and not to mention, she is a strong dominant African American Female, which you RARELY see in ANY Comic! 

• budbundybudbundy Member UncommonPosts: 13
    The Punisher....Nuff said!!
  • nvdvenomnvdvenom Member Posts: 1

i would play as Gambit mostly because he's the "raging Cajun" and he has always been one of my favorites, and wolvirne needs a sparing partner.        :)

• ThumbtackJThumbtackJ Member UncommonPosts: 669
    Batman.
  • redrain84redrain84 Member UncommonPosts: 88

Winter Soldier!  One of the most underrated heroes in the Marvel Universe and my favorite. There's nothing like a human who can stand toe-2-toe with the best of em and hold his own. Characters like him  make you feel like you can put on a suit and fight some crime.

• DranthaarDranthaar Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I think, if she was available, I'd like to play Rogue.  The idea of using your opponent's powers against them, especially if you could gain them from multiple types of opponents, would just be cool.

--Dranthaar

• justMOJOjustMOJO Member Posts: 5
    I want to play Deadpool, because he the coolest hero in the Marvel universe!  Except maybe the Hulk, hard not to love the big mean green monster.  Please hook me up!
  • MmerrrMmerrr Member Posts: 2
    I definately look forward to play Iron Man. I know everyone knows him and this isn't very original, but i just think he is awesome! I look forward to playing in all of the suits he has been in the comics, there are so many! Also, he has rockets, which are awesome and he can fly over enemies in the game which looks awesome too! In total, Iron man is very iconic, and so are all of his suits, powers, and history, all of which are in-depth! Thank you for this opportunity MMORPG.com! image
  • kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428
    I wanna play beast. He has always been my favorite xman. He's also big and ugly and so am i, so i tend to identify with him. 
  • hellrazor70hellrazor70 Member Posts: 2
    My character I choose is Thor because I have always liked the Norse mythology. He is to me an awesome hero and should be played.

Frank :)

• thekzethekze Member UncommonPosts: 180
    I'll be playing Spider-man! My favorite hero, i read all the comics and watching all the shows, old and new.
  • ookibakaookibaka Member UncommonPosts: 38
    Even tho he probably won't be playable, I would pick Thanos cause it took the whole marvel universe to take him on and lets face it, being a mad titan would rock.
This discussion has been closed.