Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Sick B**tards Clan.

Hello!

Looking for my old clan in DF. Quit over a  year ago because I moved to the Arctic without the internet, trying to find these guys and even google failed me.

Had a great time with you all in Kvitstein.

/tell Dim Mok Where are you guys?

Stimulant

Comments

• CathawayCathaway Member Posts: 9

Oooo, sorry I don't care if ya find your clan or not but I gotta hear the story about moving to the Artic.  I mean who actually moves to the artic?   If not sent there by some branch of a country's military, then perhaps a country's prison system?

Inquiring minds want to know...

• StimulantDFStimulantDF Member Posts: 2
    I went up there to go fly an aircraft and one helluva time while doing it :D
  • Deerhunter71Deerhunter71 Member Posts: 527
    Just go to the darkfall forums and PM Dim Mok or post on the clan forums there - bound to be someone who will get hold of you.
  • CathawayCathaway Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by StimulantDF
    I went up there to go fly an aircraft and one helluva time while doing it :D

Awesome my friend!  

I can only assume flying up there in that thin air ain't easy.  Good to hear ya back.

Now go do what deerhunter71 says (MAU!, MAU!) and hope ya find your mates...

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by StimulantDF

Hello!

Looking for my old clan in DF. Quit over a  year ago because I moved to the Arctic without the internet, trying to find these guys and even google failed me.

Had a great time with you all in Kvitstein.

/tell Dim Mok Where are you guys?

Stimulant

They still play and will be there for UW

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• NiburuNiburu Member UncommonPosts: 402

Sick Bastard is a very good guild

And Dim Mok is damn sexy

• CactusJackCactusJack Member UncommonPosts: 393
    Yes!!! I was just on here looking for Dim as well. I was wondering if SB was on UW also. Must find them monkeys.

Playing: BF4/BF:Hardline, Subnautica 7 days to die
    Hiatus: EvE
    Waiting on: World of Darkness(sigh)
    Interested in: better games in general