Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway #2

Comments

• aresaenslandaresaensland Member Posts: 3
    Scarlet witch is always on my mind when she is introduced in the game. i also enjoy the preview of her powers when micheal bendis make a video using her. she uses the ultimate reality the one micheal bendis called the big whammy and im very excited to use and level her up in the game 
  • vanillaspidavanillaspida Member Posts: 1
    definetly looking forward to playing as Vision (if they add him) i think he could definetly have a unique skillset...he could phase or become really hard so he would prolly be able to tank or do lots of damage. he has a good amount of alt costumes too. He has always been one of my favorite marvel characters. if they add vision he'd def be my main character (if i ever get in beta)
  • d1mr0xd1mr0x Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I need a wolverine to slicing aLL .... gimme a beta key and i kick all ass'es !!!! :D
  • joseph567joseph567 Member CommonPosts: 51

I would play Colossus, He has always been my favorite.  Since I was a kid, I remember playing him in the original xmen game on nintendo.  I just always loved how the adamantium would come out and cover his entire body.  Making him Invulnerable yet he had Super Strength to match.  Just avoid Magneto.  lol

• KusigaKusiga Member UncommonPosts: 48
    Deadpool...simply because he is Deadpool.
  • creadoskcreadosk Member UncommonPosts: 12

Deadpool my 7 year old even even dressed up like him for Halloween.  His twin sister would say Ms Marvel and hopefully Spiderwomen will be added down the line. 

• livelyidiotlivelyidiot Member Posts: 4

Hey all!  The one hero I'd play is DEADPOOL!!!!  And here's why:

1.  He loves chimichangas (and I LOVE CHIMICHANGAS) and he has an arsenal of weapons a small army could use.  

2.  Brian Posehn is awesome.

3.  Chuck Norris' round house kicks got nothing on Deadpool.  That's right I said it.

4.  And lastly.  There shouldn't be any other reason not to play Deadpool :).  

I hope this is enough consideration for a beta key.  Thanks for your time,  and good luck to everyone else! :D

• PK4GoldPK4Gold Member UncommonPosts: 62

El Zorro !!! because he get the hot chicks on horseback..... he is part of marvel universe! http://marvel.wikia.com/Zorro_Vol_1

and if hes not in game then shame on them!

• oftenoften Member Posts: 7

Jamie Madrox.  Multipleman is amazing, and his series that started in the 2000s is pretty awesome. 

*Edit*  Also, he's a decetive.  And he cheated on a gameshow (due to all the knoweldge absorbed from his multiples) /*Edit*

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335
    Captain America!  He throws a shield around, leaps over cars and fought in WW2.  What more do you need for an all American Hero?!
  • darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237

Wolverine.

He's popular today but I liked him before all that.  Back when he was a special guest in Hulk fighting WEN-DI-GO.  Not for the torment the adamantium caused as it was bonded to his body.  Not for his natural mutant ability to self heal.  But more so because we shared the same attitude.  Loner. Party of one.  Always on the edge of going into a beserker rage, yet our heart was always in the right place.

• copylordcopylord Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking forward to playing as Thor.  Aside from being a demi-god which is reason enough to play, his feats are amongst the best of the current lineup.  He was able to lift the Midgard Serpent let alone his many battles with the Hulk.  I'm looking forward to throwing Mjolnir around.....would be nice to eventually become Rune King Thor....but I can be patient.
  • miconamicona Member UncommonPosts: 677
    Rogue because if she really want can absorbs any power and use it .
  • SaltyDog79SaltyDog79 Member UncommonPosts: 119

Cyclops - He's always been my favorite X-man.  Optic Blasts and Jean Grey... what's not to love?  ;)

• sinprimesinprime Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Gambit, because they the cards are stacked against him when it comes to Dr. Doom!
  • gandalesgandales Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Iron Man, rich and geek, what every gamer wants to be :)
  • kahujakahuja Member Posts: 1
    Deadpool, sometimes I tend to lose track of time when playing a game, I feel he'd be the first and only one to remind me, causing me to glance at the time and see how long it has been. This pleases me, and would likely please my boss's at work. (I'm late often.) ;) Plus he's a badass, duh.
  • jacktorsjacktors Member UncommonPosts: 180
    I am going with Black Panther because once you go Black, you never go back.
  • xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

HULK will always be my Marvel superheroes choice.

HULK SMASH PUNY fanboys!!

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• brackatchabrackatcha Member Posts: 24

The Watcher..because role-playing that guy would be a heck of a challenge..and it would force the devs to rethink what AFK means...

for aciton I would choose Longshot..now I know that is a bit of a weird call, but introducing a "luck" variable into the game would be an interesting mechanic

• cubone13cubone13 Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Would still play Hawkeye. Because he STILL attacks Galactus with a bow.
  • Lowfer69Lowfer69 Member UncommonPosts: 65
    Colossus because he is a huge monster of a guy and one you haven't seen much of in any game so far.
  • lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    Originally posted by MikeB

MMORPG.com has partnered with the folks at Gazillion Entertainment to give away 10 beta keys to the closed beta for the upcoming superheroic free-to-play MMO, Marvel Heroes.

We're going to make this real simple. All you've got to do is post the Marvel hero you plan on (or hope to) play in Marvel Heroes and why. You can only pick one hero, though! We'll collect submissions throughout all of today and PM a key and instructions to our 10 favorite submissions tomorrow.

Even if you don't win a key tomorrow -- you can sign up for the beta at the official Marvel Heroes website.

am i the only one who thinks that no one is gonna win it ? considering the fact that i have not seen the list of winners from first giveaway ?

• I plan to play Frank Castle AKA The Punisher

The reason being he is one of the few characters with no super powers.  All he has is his special forces training and a drive to put an end to those that the cops can't.  He isnt truly a hero, but he stops those that need stopping, many of which that are ignored by much of the superheo population(mafia, drug dealers, pimps, human traffickers, ect..)

Plus he currently has an epic beard :D (I so hope this an unlockable appearance choice)

• RateroRatero Member UncommonPosts: 440
    Storm - I've always loved how she could just soar into the sky and rain down lightning bolts on her enemies below her.

This discussion has been closed.