It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Unless you are caped or don't use companion I'd suggest people putting TOR on hold for the next hours/days as they are totally messed up
"All of my companions have under 10k Health? And the old 're-equip gear' trick is undone the moment you mount/dismount/desummon/zone in to another area.
So basically companions were made useless last patch. Awesome
IF YOU DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
GEAR REVERTS TO BEING 'NON EXISTENT'
- Take an elevator
- Summon a different companion
- When a companion returns from crew skill
- Desummon and resummon same companion.
- Start a quest
- Send your companion to sell inventory junk
- Using your holocommunicator
- Using Rocketboost
- Using Quicktravel
- Using Priority Transport/fleet
- Getting knocked off speeder throws you in to combat and therefore cannot gear switch = usually means you die or run away clinging for life.
- Using any of the hangar elevators on fleet.
Yeeeh totally not gamebreaking to have to re-equip gear any time you do any of the above."
Seems there's another more annoying bug:
If when you log in, as a subscriber, the system cannot get whatever it needs to verify your subscription it:
1) Deletes all digital subscriber/founder/etc items
2) Locks your toon like a F2P toon
3) Deletes the configuration for your 3-6th bars
Lucky for me I didn't have things like additional bank tabs on that toon or more than 300k credits
Logged out, log back in, sub is back, digital items are in the mail like a new toon; configuration is gone.