Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway #2

Comments

• UnfathomableUnfathomable Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Emma Frost, her character and storylines have always appealed to me.
  • SilacoidSilacoid Member UncommonPosts: 237
    I plan on playing Captain 'Murica!  He is pretty much the same as Captain America, but he goes home and cracks open a nice fresh Budweiser after a long day of crime fighting.  He often yells 'Murica!
  • WrapzWrapz Member Posts: 2
    It's gotta be Howard the Duck the Master of Quack-Fu! That way I can be all "waaagh! eat webbed foot ya hairless apes."
  • MrMiahMrMiah Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking forward to play as Rocket Raccoon! Why? Really, who doesn't like the idea of a smart mouthed Raccoon with a lot of giant guns? The Marvel cosmic stuff from a couple of years ago are some of my favorite stories. And with the Guardians of the Galaxy movie coming out it makes me excited that more people with be exposed to some awesome characters they wouldn't otherwise be exposed to! 
  • Scott_JeslisScott_Jeslis Member RarePosts: 627
    Still want to play Gambit because "it's in da cards chere!"
  • tatsu10tatsu10 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    I am a fan of Gambit style and kinetic abillity^^
  • wirelesspciwirelesspci Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Hulk because SMASH!
  • Swagneto54Swagneto54 Member Posts: 2
    Im looking forward to playing Nova "The Human Rocket"! why? Because he is one of my favorite superheroes recently making appearances from Umvc3 and since the annihilation of the NOVA corps. hes been running solo ever since, which suits my solo gameplay style.
  • rojahrojah Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I want to play Thor, I can pretend he is  the OP Rune King version :)

• ZaqirZaqir Member UncommonPosts: 55

Colossus. He isnt your typical strong guy as he has some comlexity to him but he is also a bad ass character that throws wolverine at people as a weapon. Who else has that as a super power?

• VorthanionVorthanion Member RarePosts: 2,749
    Storm, because wielding the powers of Nature is near and dear to my heart.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898

Don't consider me for the beta key!  I'm happy with D3 for now and can wait.

I'd choose Black Panther or the Hulk as they were my favorites as a kid.  Although it really depends on what their skills are like.  I'll probably try them all when the game goes live.

• DeathTrippDeathTripp Member UncommonPosts: 263

Superman!! Oh... wait... okay... Batman!! wait... DARNIT

I would probably choose Captain America... but since that's already been picked.

Howard the Duck. He smokes cigars ya' know!!

-----------------------------
    Real as Reality Television!!!

• atuerstaratuerstar Member Posts: 234

Beast.

Surely this requires no explanation.

• mistersalty1mistersalty1 Member Posts: 26
    Thing because its clobberin time!!
  • siul06siul06 Member Posts: 2
    I would choose Deadpool, beacuse he likes CHIMICHANGAS!!!
  • lnfidelitylnfidelity Member Posts: 3
    Black Bolt.  Very few heroes have to hold back their powers just because they know how potent it is.  ...Just a whisper is all it takes for Blackagar Boltagon.
  • OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177
    Deadpool, because he is a mixture of melee and ranged.

• wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506

Spider-Man

• RuskenRusken Member Posts: 4
    I want to play as storm; I can feel the elements raging... out of control.
  • Macius34Macius34 Member Posts: 4

For me it has to be spider-Man...

Spider-Man is a great superhero not only because of his powers, but because he is a great character. His witty banter and snappy comebacks always make his battles with the baddies so much fun to read. His unwavering bad luck adds a touch of drama and sympathy for the character. His deep sense of responsibility brought on by tragedy often brings more conflict into his life than any super villain.

Now help me out guys....give me that beta key or i'll web the MMORPG office...

• AvarixAvarix Member RarePosts: 665
    Daredevil because I can do it better than Ben Affleck.
  • desperado7desperado7 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Squirrel Girl...id love to play her for her cuteness and agility...people are used to underestimate such heroes and thats gonna be their huge mistake :)
  • PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762
    Hulk! 'Cause Hulk SMASH!

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

• deathnapdeathnap Member UncommonPosts: 14

Wolverine!!

"I'm the best there is at what i do. But what I do best isn't very nice"

This discussion has been closed.