Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: Closed Beta Key Giveaway #2

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has partnered with the folks at Gazillion Entertainment to give away 10 beta keys to the closed beta for the upcoming superheroic free-to-play MMO, Marvel Heroes.

We're going to make this real simple. All you've got to do is post the Marvel hero you plan on (or hope to) play in Marvel Heroes and why. You can only pick one hero, though! We'll collect submissions throughout all of today and PM a key and instructions to our 10 favorite submissions tomorrow.

Even if you don't win a key tomorrow -- you can sign up for the beta at the official Marvel Heroes website.

Comments

• coldcut333coldcut333 Member Posts: 86
    Spiderman is my hero of choice, spiders are a common fear.
  • KoukikidKoukikid Member Posts: 28

Jean Grey,

I watched a talk with the some of the Gazillion devs and they had introduced Jean Grey with the power of Pheonix. When I saw that I instantly light up. I remember watching the old school X-men cartoon all the time with my brothers when I was younger. The best episodes/saga that still sticks with me to this day is the Pheonix saga. Those episodes were amazing to me, now some say it got a little weird but hey, as a kid I loved it. The power of the Pheonix with Jean Grey is just by far one of my favorites.

• MaverickrollMaverickroll Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Wolverine. Because somethin tells me he'd be a real Beast, of a tank.
  • DonafDonaf Member Posts: 2

i would like to play as hawkeye because noone ever remember him

• SpireiteSpireite Member CommonPosts: 3
    Let's try this again! I want to play as Captain Britain, because us Brits need the representation. Also, who doesn't want to play any given game as a smart, well-spoken chap named Brian? In fact, they should drop the Captain Britain name altogether, and just have a magic-based hero called Brian. Much more dashing.
  • ForumPvPForumPvP Member Posts: 871
    No idea which one  and thats why im gonna try it,to find that idea.

Let's internet

• bahcrockerbahcrocker Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Captain America, he's a living legend!
  • DarklexicDarklexic Member UncommonPosts: 6
    NIghtcrawler, because they never make him right in any X-men game
  • MoogzMoogz Member Posts: 3
    I'm going to play Ironman!   Can't wait for Marvel Heroes. 
  • IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661

Hulk !!!

I wanna smash things and destroy thing. I'd like to let my Anger flow....

I want to go GREEN!!!1122334455 *giggle*

Please let me.....

Hulk it is for sure :)

• gothaggisgothaggis Member Posts: 1
    Doctor Strange because can you really go wrong with a guy that has a title of Sorcerer Supreme?
  • IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403

Remember Nov. '04, Marvel legal team?

I do.  With all due respect--keep your keys, all of them.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• DenambrenDenambren Member UncommonPosts: 399

Scarlet Witch, because he's one cool dude.

• PunkedmindPunkedmind Member Posts: 1
    I want to play as the Punisher, so I can punish those who prey on the innocent.
  • firetemperfiretemper Member Posts: 1
    I would be Iron-man because I can't wait to see how his character works and what his attacks are.
  • heynowheynow Member Posts: 6
    Colossus - guns o steel baby!
  • SibcoeSibcoe Member UncommonPosts: 61
    I plan to play "The Thing."  He just has this awesome look of dumbness combined with anger and own your face-ness.  The idea of a radiation exposed beast is awesome.  Cheers 0/

• RaggnarokhRaggnarokh Member UncommonPosts: 14
    I would love to mix Ironman and The Punisher ! I love both !
  • lukeydlukeyd Member Posts: 4
    Gambit cause chicks dig a cajun drawl and a nice hard staff.
  • Wackojacko1293Wackojacko1293 Member Posts: 2

Jean Grey. The reasons I summed up in a limerick.

There once was a woman named Jean,

Who wasn't all that she seemed,

A cannon of glass,

Her powers kick ass,

And as Phoenix I'll burn all that i see.

• tiborbtiborb Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Mister Immortal from the Great Lake Avengers, to let him suicide a lot of times! :D
  • Wolverine93Wolverine93 Member Posts: 1
    Wolverine - I also have short man syndrome!
  • OrionSTARB0YOrionSTARB0Y Member Posts: 3
    I'm looking forward to playing as Moon Knight, dishing out swift vengeance to the criminal underworld and investigating paranormal phenomena. Hopefully his multiple personalities and hallucinations of Khonshu come into play! The game needs more crazy superheroes besides Deadpool.
  • SuperWGSuperWG Member Posts: 3
    I will play as Daedpool, he has a variety of gameplay styles and he's the crazy antihero merc with a mouth. What more could we ask for?
  • AresladeAreslade Member Posts: 1
    Deadpool all those wicked powers, and a comedic attitude to boot!
This discussion has been closed.