Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear SWTOR/BioWare fanbois

I just wanted to say the following regarding SWTOR going F2P since I posted quite a ways back that such a thing was going to happen while all of you said I was ignorant, crazy, etc.

I TOLD YOU SO!

Comments

• MyriaMyria Member UncommonPosts: 699

Told them what?

This will no doubt come as a shock, but there are plenty of people who love the game and are still playing it -- I know some of them. Different strokes, and all that.

For what it's worth, I doubt many of them think you're "ignorant, crazy, etc".

...They just think you're irrelevant.

• AhnogAhnog Member UncommonPosts: 240
    F2P is vital and will help the game.

Ahnog

Hokey religions are no replacement for a good blaster at your side.

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270
    Bit late to the party aren't you?
  • UW1975UW1975 Member Posts: 183
    Originally posted by hh33

I just wanted to say the following regarding SWTOR going F2P since I posted quite a ways back that such a thing was going to happen while all of you said I was ignorant, crazy, etc.

I TOLD YOU SO!

Gratz, you have a future as an oracle.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Originally posted by evilastro
    Bit late to the party aren't you?

We're indulging in the fine art of Predicting the Past.  No mystical powers required.

Of more concern: Does/did the audience he addresses his topic to actually exist?

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

I just wanted to say the following regarding SWTOR going F2P since I posted quite a ways back that such a thing was going to happen while all of you said I was ignorant, crazy, etc.I TOLD YOU SO!

I looked up your post history. Did you seriously create this account because Star Wars was released and you hate it? Wow. That would make SWToR one of the most important things in your existence.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• VincerKadenVincerKaden Member UncommonPosts: 457
    Originally posted by UW1975

I TOLD YOU SO!

Gratz, you have a future as an oracle.

That future is in his past, presently.

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

I TOLD YOU SO!

wow..do you really get off on posts like this?..really sad.

This discussion has been closed.