Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spending cash should get you more say...

FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175

I think they should send out a poll each month or every few weeks to players that actually spend money in the cash shop to hear their wants and needs instead of listening to anyone that can log into a forum. 

Spending more cash in the game should make your opinion count more than a guy that plays for free and they should listen to spenders because without them the game will fall.

Comments

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342
    Originally posted by Fearum

I think they should send out a poll each month or every few weeks to players that actually spend money in the cash shop to hear their wants and needs instead of listening to anyone that can log into a forum. 

Spending more cash in the game should make your opinion count more than a guy that plays for free and they should listen to spenders because without them the game will fall.

What would happen if the only thing people paid for was the initial game purchase? And no one used the cash shop, can you imagine the chaos? Who would they have to listen to then?

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Is this for real? or just some troll attempt?  I've spent plentty on gems/gem cards and i think this idea is silly.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,353
    So the people who want a pay to win item mall and are willing to pay to win should get to be the ones who decide whether a game has a pay to win item mall?  There are plenty of games that have tried that.
  • FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Yeah they could fit in as a mistress, but that initial box price should only get you one or two booty calls. If your not paying anymore after that she will find another.
  • FearumFearum Member UncommonPosts: 1,175
    Originally posted by Quizzical
    So the people who want a pay to win item mall and are willing to pay to win should get to be the ones who decide whether a game has a pay to win item mall?  There are plenty of games that have tried that.

No, they should be able to have a say on what they want to see in the game content wise. If people who are paying want a gear grind or want to have more out of WvW, maybe sPvP is their thing... stuff like that.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Get a clue, at this point it’s all symbiotic. You can’t really discount either player type without destroying the entire game economy we have built.

SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

This discussion has been closed.