Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall: Get Your Weekend Beta Access Now!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Red 5 Studios is inviting thousands of new players from around the world to join Firefall’s upcoming Beta Weekend and help them stress-test the servers.  This first beta weekend will run Nov 30 through Dec 2, 2012 beginning Friday at 19:00 CET/10:00AM PST and ending Sunday at 24:00 CET/3:00PM PST.  Get your key now!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR WEEKEND BETA KEY NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• kizan0601kizan0601 Member UncommonPosts: 61
    Firefall website is saying the key I got has already been used
  • Martijn1234Martijn1234 Member Posts: 49
    got same problem :(

You may be able to destroy planets, but you can never destroy what I am, friend. I am the hope of the universe, I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent, I am the light in the darkness, I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

you are giving out duplicate numbers

• r5s_Phobosr5s_Phobos Member Posts: 8
    Hey guys. What error are you seeing exactly? We just pushed a fix for a mySQL error that was showing up. If you saw that error, it was a warning message and your account should be fine. If you are seeing a different error, let me know. Thanks!
  • NL-RikkertNL-Rikkert Member UncommonPosts: 134
    No worries the automated reply message is bugged, the key is valid and you will be able to log on the 30th. (official reply from Red5)

STOOPID
    When someone does something so utterly moronic that it kills your brain cells at the very thought of it.

• r5s_Phobosr5s_Phobos Member Posts: 8

I'm also happy to check specific accounts to make sure you're enabled. Just need your forum name on the Firefall website (or e-mail address, though to protect your e-mail, I'd recommend the forum name). Or you can feel free to contact our support department at [email protected] and they can check for you as well.

Really sorry about the problems. Let me know if you are still having any issues. We'll make sure you get a chance to play.  :-)

• PlamgarPlamgar Member Posts: 17

When i wrote my key the site gave me an error :

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

Afther that it was invalid.

• kizan0601kizan0601 Member UncommonPosts: 61
    Originally posted by Plamgar

This is what I am getting as well, nothing showing that I have applied the key to the account no email verifing or anything, just saying that the key I entered has already been used.

• nuttobnuttob Member Posts: 291
    YES!!! Time to test drive this puppy!
  • YuuiYuui Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Originally posted by kizan0601
    Originally posted by Plamgar

This is what I am getting as well, nothing showing that I have applied the key to the account no email verifing or anything, just saying that the key I entered has already been used.

same here.

# A GRIM, ODD, ARCANE SKY
    # ANY GOD, I MARK SACRED
    # A MASKED CRY ADORING
    # A DREAMY, SICK DRAGON

• nevidenneviden Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Any idea where to download this thing?
  • KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
    Originally posted by neviden
    Any idea where to download this thing?

https://beta.firefallthegame.com/download/beta

• ShaikeShaike Member UncommonPosts: 301
    i got a key from here and found out i was already listed as Beta tester so PM me if anyone wants my new key...

Just my 2 cents...

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

mines worked

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

I can't seem to get the client to download via both means without being corrupted.  Any other download sites for this?

NM, tried the download again about 8 hours later.  It finally worked.  Maybe the morning download traffic was an issue, I don't know.  Can't wait to hop into the game, now.

• arcwestarcwest Member Posts: 61
    mine worked fine !1 thanks a million mmorpg, so excited about this game and red5...
  • zDreibzDreib Member Posts: 2
    THX for Beta Key!!!!!! :D :D :D
  • zDreibzDreib Member Posts: 2
    My account is still not activated D: D: D:
  • michikoyudamichikoyuda Member Posts: 1
    Thanks for the Beta Key <3 But I just hoped that they'd have a mac client. Oh well. Bootcaaamp. 
  • UrlrynUrlryn Member Posts: 1
    One i got shows up as invalid key