Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jet Set Radio is 5 bucks on steam right now!

FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Remember when video games had style? Remember when video games weren't all about war simulations? This is a Dreamcast classic that takes you back to that place. Shit 5 bucks is worth the soundtrack alone on this game. One of the first cel chaded games, futuristic roller blade gangs tagging the streets of Tokyoto to Japanese trip hop.

Sale lasts until nov 27th!

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Im gonna bump this in case people missed it.

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192

I had a dreamcast,but never played it..

I'll take a look!

• UWNVMEUWNVME Member UncommonPosts: 174
    Yes, please do give it a shot. Anything to send Sega a message to stop ignoring every franchise they own that isn't Sonic.
  • CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

!! DOOMOOOOOO HARDO GEI DEEEESU!

I bought it because of that hard gay avatar.  True story.

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by UWNVME
    Yes, please do give it a shot. Anything to send Sega a message to stop ignoring every franchise they own that isn't Sonic.
    Agreed. Does smilebit still work at sega? They need to make a new jsr soonish hehe
  • Yodi2007Yodi2007 Member Posts: 167
    Heck I still have my original Dreamcast with Jet Set radio and Phantasy Star also NBA 2K! Still works properly!

Below is where we can disscuss and come up with new ideas for Sandparks!

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/5164689#5164689