Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weapon Models or rather, the lack of them.....

13»

Comments

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by Incomparable
    Paul, I think that needs better explaining. One of the biggest problems anyone will have with gw2 is the new learning curve away from being familiar to WoW ones. Also when figuring things out and actually needing a guide since things are not intuitive enough to guess easily on how certain things work in gw2. Also it's a game with a cash shop. I'm guessing the cash shop when used allows for more customization. I don't know much about gw2, but I'm interested to know about their customization since when i tried it out I had the same feeling.

AHH - you don't need the CS for that - all items for the mystic forge cana be gotten in game. CS is a convenience is all.

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Weapon Skins

Hmm apparently you didn't google because they're alot out there. And its not so obvious to get some only come from faction choices. Other only come from actual quest choices. And most come from pvp and wvw followed by dungeons. Also map completion has a chance at rare skins as well. They don't just give it to you if that is really what your looking for it. Nope you gotta earn it so get it there. This link you can look at the skins and then google the where abouts of the skin easy enough.

• PaRoXiTiCPaRoXiTiC Member UncommonPosts: 603

There are a tons of weopons and armor skins out there and this is just the first 3 months of the game.

Wait until we are a year in or 5 years in. Can you imagine the amount of skins and different looks? I'll have a set of armor and weopons for every different map I go to.

• austriacusaustriacus Member UncommonPosts: 618
    This thread has appeared like 3 or 4 times since release and every single time, someone comes with a link of all the skins available to prove them wrong. Then the thread just dies. At first it was funny, now it is just sad.