Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars: Interview with Tasos Flambouras on 11/29

2»

Comments

• grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682
    Originally posted by Raxeon
    Originally posted by Caldrin
    this aint gonna happen lol..

yea it will

"No it won't"

"Yes it will."

"No it won't"

"Yes it will."

"No it won't"

"Yes it will."

Either one of you care to elaborate?

Optional PvP = No PvP
  • ZooceZooce Member Posts: 586
    Looking forward to this interview.
  • RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666
    In before interview posponed. They dont only post pone the game, they post pone everything.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

• geckzillageckzilla Member Posts: 15
    Originally posted by grimgryphon
    An interview? Will it be video? I'd really like to see what a snake-oil salesman looks like.

Did you miss the original UW announcement video? Tasos is a very busy man. He has precious little time between all the lifting to do videos. hehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T8FuVGXEMw

• wreatchwreatch Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Long time no see Tasos! 

Do not go into the light

• TeilkTeilk Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Originally posted by wreatch
    Long time no see Tasos! 

Don't hold your breath. Based on past history, both with interview dates and release dates, I predict at least a couple more delays due to "external factors".

I would be pleasantly surprised if the interview or the release actually occurred on time.. sort of, since this is round 2, after they renamed DF 2010 a couple of times after roughly round 6. 

All that said, I look forward to hearing the interview eventually.

• xMSyx09xMSyx09 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    i am waiting UW!
  • DavisFlightDavisFlight Member CommonPosts: 2,556
    Originally posted by Teilk
    Long time no see Tasos! 

Don't hold your breath. Based on past history, both with interview dates and release dates, I predict at least a couple more delays due to "external factors".

I would be pleasantly surprised if the interview or the release actually occurred on time.. sort of, since this is round 2, after they renamed DF 2010 a couple of times after roughly round 6. 

Aventurine doesn't usually miss release dates by much. They're bad with ETAs but all their expansions have launched within a day or ON the day of the original release date. Only the game launch itself ever got delayed, but about a month, from its original launch date.

And come the fuck on, DF 2010 is NOT Unholy Wars.

• KhaelSUNKhaelSUN Member Posts: 394

Well they missed DF1 by 6 years or so. First release date announced was 2003.

That said, DF1 was really revolutionary in alot of way - and in concept one of the best mmorpgs I ever played.

I love these guys for daring to go against the mainstream and creating a truly great mmorpg. From what I have seen of DF2 so far, it looks amazing.

Khael[SUN]
    SUN - peekayin since pong
    Webdeveloper on:
    http://www.guildofsun.com
    http://www.bloodmonarchy.com

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075
    Will there still be opposing schools? 

My blog: image

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    Originally posted by Consensus
    Will there still be opposing schools? 

If this is to be believed.

http://www.darkfallonline.com/blog/?p=3213

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.

-snip-

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Originally posted by DavisFlight
    Long time no see Tasos! 

Aventurine doesn't usually miss release dates by much. They're bad with ETAs but all their expansions have launched within a day or ON the day of the original release date. Only the game launch itself ever got delayed, but about a month, from its original launch date.

Thats funny, they missed their original release date by 5 or so years.  That blows your reasoning out of the water by a lot.  Darkfall was one of the original vaporware titles.

• Furion-HunterFurion-Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 48

Alot of us would like to know,

Why is there no Primalist video ?

* PLEASE ANSWER *

Originally posted by Furion-Hunter

Alot of us would like to know,

Why is there no Primalist video ?

* PLEASE ANSWER *

They haven't done the roles yet? :)

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585
    looking forward to this interview.  i hope this guy tells us that they are set for the 12th. 
  • hanibaal78hanibaal78 Member Posts: 1
    Local Banking yes or no ask him plz
  • NiburuNiburu Member UncommonPosts: 402
    when does our god speak to us ?
  • nileqnileq Member Posts: 476
    mmorpg.com had tech issues, interview postponed till tomorrow..

I have nothing clever to say.

• MelkrowMelkrow Member Posts: 278

lol... postponed again.  Meanwhile, you guys can watch Tasos' last press conference 

Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars
    Played: Darkfall, EVE, AoC, Ryzom, Ragnarok Online, GW2, PS2, Secret World, WOW, City Of Heroes/Villains, Champion Online.
  • BarenMordeganBarenMordegan Member Posts: 6

Xsplit tech issues lol.

These guys running the interview must be morons.  Probably the easiest software to use bar none.

• TeilkTeilk Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Long time no see Tasos! 

Lol. Sometimes being right all the time is a curse.

• WarinQuinnWarinQuinn Member Posts: 7
    Can't wait for this interview. Hopefully something interesting to share with us ;D