Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leveling character as free-to-play

2»

Comments

• DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980
    Originally posted by Sevenstar61
    Originally posted by vayman

I was disappointed in the trooper story. It started out well enough, but quickly lost its way and ultimately led to an anti-climax, in my opinion.

The best story is IA hands down... following by Sith Warrior in my opinion. IA story is getting better and better and have some twists that just stun you. I leveled LS operative, and going to start  level Ds sniper in few weeks. DS trooper is fun though.

Wish the Sith Warrior story was more compelling and closer to being a you know... Vader as in episodes IV-VI.

You feel nothing special about being a sith warrior, even the ending isn't that well made.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Leveling doesn't very different to me. I wasn't big on group content to begin with and had skipped a lot of it. The only thing that's a big difference is the space missions. Those were fun, quick and were a good source of XP. Missing those is a bummer.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Member UncommonPosts: 1,314
    I subbed, and I keep outleveling all the content. So, if you f2p, it should be just the right pace.