Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Leveling character as free-to-play

2»

Comments

• DeeweDeewe Long Beach, CAPosts: 1,965Member
    Originally posted by Sevenstar61
    Originally posted by vayman
    I was disappointed in the trooper story. It started out well enough, but quickly lost its way and ultimately led to an anti-climax, in my opinion.

The best story is IA hands down... following by Sith Warrior in my opinion. IA story is getting better and better and have some twists that just stun you. I leveled LS operative, and going to start  level Ds sniper in few weeks. DS trooper is fun though.

Wish the Sith Warrior story was more compelling and closer to being a you know... Vader as in episodes IV-VI.

You feel nothing special about being a sith warrior, even the ending isn't that well made.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Arkham, VAPosts: 10,910Member Common

Leveling doesn't very different to me. I wasn't big on group content to begin with and had skipped a lot of it. The only thing that's a big difference is the space missions. Those were fun, quick and were a good source of XP. Missing those is a bummer.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• birdycephonbirdycephon Salt Lake City, UTPosts: 1,314Member
    I subbed, and I keep outleveling all the content. So, if you f2p, it should be just the right pace.
2»