Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proof that there is a beta?

LacidiousLacidious Member UncommonPosts: 33

You be the judge.

SinisterTyrants.info

Comments

• wreatchwreatch Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Quick takedown.  Hope they expand it in the coming days if there is one, for stress test purposes.

Do not go into the light

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045

Please... Lets make a post in violation of the NDA on the offical forums regarding your soon to be relesed beta footage.  Could you be more guillible?

• kadepsysonkadepsyson Member UncommonPosts: 1,919
    Well since the game isn't out yet, and since they're doing a server and character wipe for characters from earlier, and fixing many bugs and exploits they found, I would say that yes the beta has been ongoing for quite some time.  It was just simply labeled as "Darkfall" at the time though.
  • LacidiousLacidious Member UncommonPosts: 33

Well, I would agree with your hasty assumption if that account was now banned.   But it's not.

My theory is PhilDragon inadvertently posted that in the public section.   It was taken down within seconds by mods, and no punishment given?  That screams mistake.

• wreatchwreatch Member UncommonPosts: 54

This isn't the first time this has happened.  Just sayin.

Do not go into the light

Originally posted by Lacidious

Well, I would agree with your hasty assumption if that account was now banned.   But it's not.

My theory is PhilDragon inadvertently posted that in the public section.   It was taken down within seconds by mods, and no punishment given?  That screams mistake.

Banned for what,  its a simple case of Trolling. Why would a new beta tester post a impression video for other beta testers?

Also, Why not just post the image rather than trying to promote your guild?

Originally posted by Hancakes

Banned for what,  its a simple case of Trolling. Why would a new beta tester post a impression video for other beta testers?

-lots of hate-

Calm down lol, it could almost be considered advertising, doing that instead of just posting a screencap directly like was later done in this thread.

Originally posted by Hancakes

Because I wanted to ...what's your fucking problem with it,

Becasue this entire post appears to be nothing more than a guild advertisement. 

You could almost consider that, but you wouldn't be entirely correct as a member of ST got the cap, and wanted it where he put it.  Only giving credit where it's due and linking to the original source rather than claiming it as my own.  That would be a d-bag move.
    You could almost consider that, but you wouldn't be entirely correct as a member of ST got the cap, and wanted it where he put it.  Only giving credit where it's due and linking to the original source rather than claiming it as my own.  That would be a d-bag move.

And you just happen to be the guild recruiter? image

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/5412433#5412433

So why didn't you post the screenshot in this thread, and then after that provide a link to the original source, and write that it was a member of your guild who captured it, and the link leads to your guild's site?

Because I am not beholden to the two members currently highjacking this thread.  If I want to give credit where it's due and link to the original website, whether it also advertises my clan or not ...is only an issue to people like you 2.

Have fun.

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854
    Hm...I thought for sure you guys had disbanded back in 2009/2010 after your clan bank got stolen. What happened?
  • GadzyGadzy Member Posts: 143
    "Dragon King" is easily one of the most juvenile DF players. No way.
  • 123443211234123443211234 Member UncommonPosts: 244
    Bad guild recruiting more bads through bad trolls.  Its all bad.
  • fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    Originally posted by MadnessRealm
    Hm...I thought for sure you guys had disbanded back in 2009/2010 after your clan bank got stolen. What happened?

They just went underground yo

Originally posted by 123443211234
    Bad guild recruiting more bads through bad trolls.  Its all bad.

Says the no name who sucked at DF even while blatantly hacking.  Get lost troll. 

Easy way to spot a teenager or an entitled 20 something who still lives with mom  ....check their posts for things such as "more bads", "umadbro", "umadubad", "GSO", etc. 

Nope, you were mistaken.  None of that ever happened.

• NiburuNiburu Member UncommonPosts: 402
    This is called trolling so people would make screenshots and go all crazy about it
    Probably, but why is AV so quick to take it down then, when there are 1000 other troll threads in forumfall?
  • KrashnerKrashner Member Posts: 137
    Probably, but why is AV so quick to take it down then, when there are 1000 other troll threads in forumfall?

Maybe there was a beta, maybe they didn't want fans getting upset about not being included in it, or maybe there wasn't a beta and a mod just felt like deleting it. I don't really care one way or another, but they will catch a lot of flak for not having a large beta if the game releases with as many bugs and exploits as the original.

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

I do recall a handful of ex-ST members were in Devil's Rejects after some trust issue arised in ST, but it's been so long I can't remember the specifics.

• RaapnaapRaapnaap Member UncommonPosts: 455
    There is no player beta. This was just an attempt at trolling, and it appears to have been succesful.
  • JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075
    this looks like a troll but like i said aparently someone did get banned for posting screenshot of beta forums

My blog: image

I do recall a handful of ex-ST members were in Devil's Rejects after some trust issue arised in ST, but it's been so long I can't remember the specifics.

That stuff happened after the leader quit and disbanded the guild.  And that happened due to a myriad of reasons, mostly including the birth of his first child and the time commitment that takes.