Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Got three keys

kmk123kmk123 Chiptown, CAPosts: 4Member
Post your email (or if you're paranoid PM it to me) and I'll send you a key. 

Comments

• DSWBeefDSWBeef phoenix, AZPosts: 791Member
    Originally posted by Laross

these guys are giving away 4000 keys

http://www.gameitems.com/get-your-firefall-closed-beta-key-giveaway-447.html

Thats for a beta weekend. The invites are permanent i believe.

Playing: War Thunder, World of Warcraft, and Grim Dawn
    Waiting on:Everquest Next and The Black Desert

• KrawleyKrawley HawaiI, HIPosts: 9Member

HELLO  i would love to have a beta key please . Im a very active player and also a very good chooter . i've played ( war inc , AVA , Black shot , wolf team , repulse , APB Reloaded )..etc . Gamers with experience is what this game needs and more player meen more fight ,more fight meens more excitement and i know that every gamer in here would love end agree to that  so please can i have won . in return ill join your army,clan and or guild witch ever comes furst.

Private message me  end ill get back to you in maximum 3 to 4h  and kmk123 i would love to have won of your key and if possible you will receive my email adress in a matter of min

• AkulasAkulas GoldcoastPosts: 1,615Member Uncommon
    lukepeteryoung@gmail.com

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• huskentryhuskentry MelbournePosts: 1Member

husk_entry@hotmail.co.uk

I'd love one if possible, thanks :D

• lotapartylotaparty taxila canttPosts: 514Member
    Originally posted by Krawley

HELLO  i would love to have a beta key please . Im a very active player and also a very good chooter . i've played ( war inc , AVA , Black shot , wolf team , repulse , APB Reloaded )..etc . Gamers with experience is what this game needs and more player meen more fight ,more fight meens more excitement and i know that every gamer in here would love en agreeto that  so please can i have won . in return ill join your army,clan and or guild witch ever comes furst.

Private message me  end ill get back to you in maximum 3 to 4h  and kmk123 i would love to have won of your key and if possible you will receive my email adress in a matter of min

no need to use caps lock so much 

• RaekohRaekoh RochesterPosts: 7Member Uncommon

If you have any left

p3acon@hotmail.com

• MogcatMogcat MelbournePosts: 193Member
    I applied mine and it said failed then I tried to do it again and it said key already used nice...
  • VaultFairyVaultFairy LeedsPosts: 556Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Mogcat
    I applied mine and it said failed then I tried to do it again and it said key already used nice...

Same thing happened to me.. Meh! I'll just wait for a invite instead.

• VarossVaross Nortonville, KYPosts: 462Moderator Uncommon

There is a thread for beta key requests and offers stickied in this forum.

You can find it here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/355878/Please-post-beta-key-offers-and-requests-here-NO-Trading.html

Please us it for all future key requests and offers.

This discussion has been closed.