Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Beta Key

danjerousdanjerous adairsville, GAPosts: 2Member
Been signed up for forever just looking to get in to play such an awesome game anyone have any spare beta ketas they would want to get rid of i would be eternally grateful 

Comments

• KrawleyKrawley HawaiI, HIPosts: 9Member

HELLO to all i would love to have a beta key please . Im a very active player and also a very good chooter . i've played ( war inc , AVA , Black shot , wolf team , repulse , APB Reloaded )..etc . Gamers with experience is what this game needs and more player meen more fight ,more fight meens more excitement and i know that every gamer in here would love en agree so PLEASE TO ALL THAT MITH HAVE A BETA KEY  LET ME HAVE WON PLEASE . in return ill join your army,clan and or guild witch ever comes furst.

Private message me  end ill get back to you in maximum 3 to 4h thanks for redding 

• RidelynnRidelynn Fresno, CAPosts: 5,098Member Rare

Originally posted by Krawley
    HELLO to all i would love to have a beta key please . Im a very active player and also a very good chooter . i've played ( war inc , AVA , Black shot , wolf team , repulse , APB Reloaded )..etc . Gamers with experience is what this game needs and more player meen more fight ,more fight meens more excitement and i know that every gamer in here would love en agree so PLEASE TO ALL THAT MITH HAVE A BETA KEY  LET ME HAVE WON PLEASE . in return ill join your army,clan and or guild witch ever comes furst.Private message me  end ill get back to you in maximum 3 to 4h thanks for redding 

best post

• SeariasSearias Edmonton, ABPosts: 719Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Krawley
    HELLO to all i would love to have a beta key please . Im a very active player and also a very good chooter . i've played ( war inc , AVA , Black shot , wolf team , repulse , APB Reloaded )..etc . Gamers with experience is what this game needs and more player meen more fight ,more fight meens more excitement and i know that every gamer in here would love en agree so PLEASE TO ALL THAT MITH HAVE A BETA KEY  LET ME HAVE WON PLEASE . in return ill join your army,clan and or guild witch ever comes furst. Private message me  end ill get back to you in maximum 3 to 4h thanks for redding 

What are you on? Sounds like good stuff :P KCEF-4RCX-XHMJ-KK44-7D46

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• VarossVaross Posts: 3,236Moderator Uncommon

Please do not necro threads, also there is a sticky for key requests and offers.

You can find it here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/355878/Please-post-beta-key-offers-and-requests-here-NO-Trading.html

Please use it for all further beta key requests and offers.

To give feedback on moderation, please contact mikeb@mmorpg.com
This discussion has been closed.