Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Beta Key

danjerousdanjerous adairsville, GAPosts: 2Member
Been signed up for forever just looking to get in to play such an awesome game anyone have any spare beta ketas they would want to get rid of i would be eternally grateful 

Comments

• KrawleyKrawley HawaiI, HIPosts: 9Member

HELLO to all i would love to have a beta key please . Im a very active player and also a very good chooter . i've played ( war inc , AVA , Black shot , wolf team , repulse , APB Reloaded )..etc . Gamers with experience is what this game needs and more player meen more fight ,more fight meens more excitement and i know that every gamer in here would love en agree so PLEASE TO ALL THAT MITH HAVE A BETA KEY  LET ME HAVE WON PLEASE . in return ill join your army,clan and or guild witch ever comes furst.

Private message me  end ill get back to you in maximum 3 to 4h thanks for redding 

• RidelynnRidelynn Fresno, CAPosts: 4,174Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Krawley
    HELLO to all i would love to have a beta key please . Im a very active player and also a very good chooter . i've played ( war inc , AVA , Black shot , wolf team , repulse , APB Reloaded )..etc . Gamers with experience is what this game needs and more player meen more fight ,more fight meens more excitement and i know that every gamer in here would love en agree so PLEASE TO ALL THAT MITH HAVE A BETA KEY  LET ME HAVE WON PLEASE . in return ill join your army,clan and or guild witch ever comes furst.Private message me  end ill get back to you in maximum 3 to 4h thanks for redding 

best post

• SeariasSearias Edmonton, ABPosts: 712Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Krawley

HELLO to all i would love to have a beta key please . Im a very active player and also a very good chooter . i've played ( war inc , AVA , Black shot , wolf team , repulse , APB Reloaded )..etc . Gamers with experience is what this game needs and more player meen more fight ,more fight meens more excitement and i know that every gamer in here would love en agree so PLEASE TO ALL THAT MITH HAVE A BETA KEY  LET ME HAVE WON PLEASE . in return ill join your army,clan and or guild witch ever comes furst.

Private message me  end ill get back to you in maximum 3 to 4h thanks for redding 

What are you on? Sounds like good stuff :P KCEF-4RCX-XHMJ-KK44-7D46

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• VarossVaross Nortonville, KYPosts: 478Moderator Uncommon

Please do not necro threads, also there is a sticky for key requests and offers.

You can find it here:  http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/355878/Please-post-beta-key-offers-and-requests-here-NO-Trading.html

Please use it for all further beta key requests and offers.

This discussion has been closed.