Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Planetside 2 v. Black Ops 2

PWN_FACEPWN_FACE SeoulPosts: 670Member

Which is better for your FPS pvp fix and why? 

Or is there another game that's better than either?

Comments

• Z3R01Z3R01 NYC, NYPosts: 2,426Member
    Originally posted by PWN_FACE

When I want to play Lone wolf style with no friends online I play games similar to BO2.

PS2 requires a ton of people to even function. Sure you could run around as a sniper and pick people off but it becomes so tedious. 

It really depends on the player. I personally like the squad based gameplay of PS2, others find it confusing or frustrating and go back to COD type games.

Playing:

Waiting on:

• GrayImpactGrayImpact NetherlandsPosts: 985Member Uncommon

PLanetside 2 isn't very viable if you play solo, It's definitely possible and you can have fun, but I'd recommend black ops 2 over planetside 2 to soloers any day.

if you however like grouping up and teamwork, theres no doubt - Planetside 2 is your game.

• BetaguyBetaguy Halifax, NSPosts: 2,590Member
    Originally posted by Z3R01

When I want to play Lone wolf style with no friends online I play games similar to BO2.

PS2 requires a ton of people to even function. Sure you could run around as a sniper and pick people off but it becomes so tedious. 

It really depends on the player. I personally like the squad based gameplay of PS2, others find it confusing or frustrating and go back to COD type games.

CoD BO2 is all squad play brah! (Zombies) You even play it? All the best parts of any FPS is the online multiplay. I haven't ever played a solo campaign...

Black Ops much better in my opinion, hair trigger targeting, responsiveness, less buggy, more team play, and Zombies. Way cooler weapons, way more fast paced action, just overall a better game for competative FPS.

• curacura WarsawPosts: 950Member Uncommon

PS2 - large maps, vehicles, sci-fi

• DauzqulDauzqul Detroit, MIPosts: 1,411Member Uncommon

Black Ops 2: 200 FPS with everything maxes.

Planetside 2: 20-60 FPS that goes up and down via combat.

Black Ops 2 combat is far more fluid and superior. Planetside 2 feels clunky and dumpy.

the one thing Planetside has going for it its unique world size for a MMOFPS. However, it's still just a real bad version of BF3.

• ionxeelionxeel WarsawPosts: 304Member Uncommon
    Both are great games, therefore I play both.