Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen - Early work in progress - AI Combat Video

zimikezimike Member UncommonPosts: 160

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5Y2cKSUNkVA

There is no sound, but the combat looks amazing.

Comments

• VincerKadenVincerKaden Member UncommonPosts: 457
    Looks awesome. It may already be the best $40 I ever spent on a video game.

• TyrianPrimeTyrianPrime Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Space combat evolved...pure class

Fully supporting STAR CITIZEN by the Legendary Grandmaster of the Space Game Genre, Chris Roberts.For Captain Eisen's memory.....For Squadron 42...For the Space Genre....For the PC....I pledge!
    Star Citizen
    TOG Star Citizen-Join Us

• zimikezimike Member UncommonPosts: 160
    I suspect I'll need to build a new PC around this game. 
  • ApraxisApraxis Member UncommonPosts: 1,518
    Originally posted by zimike
    I suspect I'll need to build a new PC around this game. 

Yeap. I more or less always had with any Chris Robert game.. but it is worth it. Cant wait. :)

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

Really interested to know how large they are making their space. Will it feel on the scale of Eve ? I hope so.

There was alot of asteroids and objects in that area making it feel a bit enclosed.

Dont get me wrong ,it looked great. I just hope when I play I feel lost in space.

• TyrianPrimeTyrianPrime Member UncommonPosts: 107

Playing Privateer now if possible would get you a measure.

Check this first http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/

At 5,5 million pledges, we would have got a 70 system persistent universe, that matches the size of Privateer...

Now at over 6 million, we will get 100 systems, that is waaaaaaay over the size of Privateer....so yes, this will be a robust game:)

Fully supporting STAR CITIZEN by the Legendary Grandmaster of the Space Game Genre, Chris Roberts.For Captain Eisen's memory.....For Squadron 42...For the Space Genre....For the PC....I pledge!
    Star Citizen
    TOG Star Citizen-Join Us

• zimikezimike Member UncommonPosts: 160
    I really hope they don't hold back on using real space physics. It would be nice to be able to pull a 180 while maintaining the same forward momentum while in a dog file to gun down the pursuer.