Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone get beta keys for this I would be interested if u have extra.

VictorRedVictorRed Monroe, NCPosts: 26Member
I dont know how many of you went through that bull crap allods game and logged in for 10 days or something like that straight. I did and got to level 10 and didnt get one key yet...If you get some and have extras hit me up please I would really like to try this game. I am a huge fan of a game that doesnt have levels and with great crafting. PVP is gonna be fun in this one too.
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • SisterSpiteSisterSpite Posts: 30Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by VictorRed
    I dont know how many of you went through that bull crap allods game and logged in for 10 days or something like that straight. I did and got to level 10 and didnt get one key yet...If you get some and have extras hit me up please I would really like to try this game. I am a huge fan of a game that doesnt have levels and with great crafting. PVP is gonna be fun in this one too.

    you probably got your keys already, but in case anyone else needed one:

    23E14690-55B0-4F2B-AE6D-8E081394FDA8

     

     



  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Beaumont, CAPosts: 1,775Member Uncommon

    if you use a beta key say so, so the rest of us dont waste our time trying

     

  • mcrippinsmcrippins Dallas, TXPosts: 1,185Member Uncommon
    I'm slightly confused about something.. Are Age of Wulin and Age of Wushu the same game just published by different companies? Snail Games is going Wushu, and I guess gPotato is going Wulin? 
  • SisterSpiteSisterSpite Posts: 30Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by afropuff420
    I'm slightly confused about something.. Are Age of Wulin and Age of Wushu the same game just published by different companies? Snail Games is going Wushu, and I guess gPotato is going Wulin? 

    Wulin - Gpotato - Europe

    Wushu - Snail - NA



  • spitfire1064spitfire1064 malden, MAPosts: 61Member
    Originally posted by afropuff420
    I'm slightly confused about something.. Are Age of Wulin and Age of Wushu the same game just published by different companies? Snail Games is going Wushu, and I guess gPotato is going Wulin? 

    I thought they were both from the same company, just different games. I could be wrong though.

  • mcrippinsmcrippins Dallas, TXPosts: 1,185Member Uncommon

    Does anyone else have an extra Beta key?

     

    Thanks

  • saurus123saurus123 nonePosts: 636Member Uncommon

    dont bother with this game its poor made asian style mmo

     

    questing system is all about click one button and your character going to that location

    and combat is just slow and boring and looks terrible

     

    just check this

    http://www.twitch.tv/onybic/b/334625457

     

    go to 1h :08 min and check this dynamic realistic combat

  • mcrippinsmcrippins Dallas, TXPosts: 1,185Member Uncommon
    Guess I got my games confused. I watched a video a while back which I thought was AoW but it turns out it is Blade & Soul. Guess i'll be skipping this game.
  • renco444renco444 ZvolenPosts: 2Member
    if anyone got a spare key, i would appreciate it 

    renco0910@azet.sk PLS Onli one key PLS
  • RimmersmanRimmersman MonacoPosts: 885Member
    You might want to check the forums or Aloods online forums,i had five but only have one left unfortunately 

    image
  • RaiyeRaiye StockholmPosts: 5Member
    This game really needs more hype, cant wait to try it out! If anyone got any spare keys it would be deeply appriciated! :)
  • ZeT_kcZeT_kc Tehachapi, CAPosts: 19Member Uncommon

    Guys this game is amazing, try it out. Here you go 3 more keys.

    7ACNVE83DEEENXGYB9F5

    7YCTREYXD54EDGGWQ9JV

    TRCLFEULDX6E4XG7X9TS

    have fun

  • RaiyeRaiye StockholmPosts: 5Member
    Originally posted by royalzet
    Guys this game is amazing, try it out. Here you go 3 more keys. 7ACNVE83DEEENXGYB9F5 7YCTREYXD54EDGGWQ9JV TRCLFEULDX6E4XG7X9TS have fun

    Thanks a bunch man! :) Downloading atm

  • Loty.lLoty.l BrasPosts: 1Member
    Anyone else has some beta keys? pls pm me here or on email loty.l@seznam.cz i will be realy greatful if you can help me
  • Bloodlust221Bloodlust221 Killeen, TXPosts: 114Member Uncommon
    id like a key aswell tichman27@gmail.com
  • DariadaDariada TrevisoPosts: 2Member

    May i have a key too?? arisiamei@gmail.com

    thanks a bunch!!

  • LonewolfLonewolf DartfordPosts: 252Member Uncommon

    Does anyone else have a spare Beta Key just message me on MMORPG, would be more simple to be honest than emailing

     

    Thanks in advance

  • jestahrjestahr LondonPosts: 22Member
    Where do you get the beta keys? If anyone has spare I might be able to make a small donation via steam or paypal or whatever! Thanks
  • RaysheRayshe London, ONPosts: 1,278Member Uncommon
    Given the hype thats being given i would really like to give hte game a shot. Are there any more out there.

    Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

  • tawlyntawlyn Miami, FLPosts: 15Member Uncommon
    I would also appreciate a key, pls PM
  • FearumFearum Cinnaminson, NJPosts: 1,165Member Uncommon

    The beta will be open to everyone, you will not need a key to try it. You get 10 hours plus 1 hour a day for free.

     

    Woops, thought this was Wushu, not sure if its the same with Wulin

     

  • EiviEivi DundeePosts: 96Member

    If any kind person has an extra key, would it be possible for you to send me one? :)

     

    PM or email me at sov13t.e1v at gmail.com

    image
  • RimmersmanRimmersman MonacoPosts: 885Member

    This game is not in beta yet so unless you had a key through the Allods Online promo you are out of luck. Now, i think some of you are getting this game mixed up with Age Of Wushu which has just started CBT2 and will run through till 9th Jan.

    You do not need a key for Age Of  Wushu, you can download and play for 10 hours and then 60 mins everyday after.

    They are both the same game but will differ in some ways especially where the cash shop is concerned.

    So why not download Age Of Wushu now and start playing.

    http://www.ageofwushu.com/

    image
  • channel84channel84 CyberjayaPosts: 585Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Rimmersman
    This game is not in beta yet so unless you had a key through the Allods Online promo you are out of luck. Now, i think some of you are getting this game mixed up with Age Of Wushu which has just started CBT2 and will run through till 9th Jan. You do not need a key for Age Of  Wushu, you can download and play for 10 hours and then 60 mins everyday after. They are both the same game but will differ in some ways especially where the cash shop is concerned. So why not download Age Of Wushu now and start playing. http://www.ageofwushu.com/

    I recommend reading the official forum of age of wushu before commiting any cash into the game or better ask in their official forum whether it's worth the purchase before commiting. Their mod is very heavy on their censorship, just saw a thread asking if the 19.99usd deluxe package is worth it and after 30minute....locked due to overwhelming negative recommendation. I myself regret the purchase, it's a good game but just don't play on snail age of wushu server. Currently waiting for age of wulin from gpotato

  • InFlamestwoInFlamestwo HindPosts: 662Member

    I want a betakey please, i'm EU player.

    Email: Stenberg18@hotmail.com

    image

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.